spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
From svs... not tested!
Corruption - MrC [RENPY] 0.60-pc_fix_2.7z 3.90 GB
Have fun :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
I keep getting this error:

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100

How do I fix it?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously.. Read some of the earlier pages.. I've said more than once you need the tool UnRen.bat. You can find it in the tools section of the forum, you place it in the root folder of your game and run it, it will extract the .rpy files from the .rpyc file.

The next person complaining they're missing a file because they didnt read the past pages I am going to smack with the largest fish I can carry and mock them for being a gay fish.

Well, that I'd like to see. ;)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If the game is working properly, the only "cheat mod" needed, is to increase money through he console.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So there is no 0.64 verison?
Not sure if that is a joke, a pun or just ignorance. So I'll take it with a grain of salt:

1. 0.60 got released 1-2 days ago, so no.
2. This dev seems to update the game in increments of 5. so 0.55 -> 0.60 -> 0.65 etc.
I got confused as well.. Because in his patreon, the posts says its 0.64 (on more than one posts) - so the cofusion.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
First time playing through this, really liked it. It is just the kind of corruption and harem collection stuff I love, and the progression of each girl with the actions and events progressing accordingly is on point. Didn't find the gameplay to be quite as grindy as some were talking about. Can be a bit rough to get money in the beginning but things soon fall into place once you corrupt people enough to get more options for higher income.

Can't wait for the neighbors to get the next level of corruption added and more joint scenes, as well as seeing what the Slave actions will be like. I don't follow the devblog so I don't know if he talked about what is coming next, but I'm hoping for the sister's next level and enslavement, and then some mother and daughter slave action.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
I turned on the console by going to the console file in the renply/common/ directories
i don't understand .. what did you do exactly to use console/cheat .. i hit shift+O "ooh not zero" but nothing comes up ... i searched in renply/common/ and found 00console.rpy and 00console.rpyc files , i removed the 00 from them and ran the game , hit shift+O still nothing ... i opend the files in text editor and it was unredable text !!

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
principal :90
simpson : 90
PE teacher : 30

teacher already talked to principal and said i can work teusday and thursday .. yet when i go to school on those days can't find option to work in school?

Reactions: Gamerpet

401Grem

May 14, 2017
i don't understand .. what did you do exactly to use console/cheat .. i hit shift+O "ooh not zero" but nothing comes up ... i searched in renply/common/ and found 00console.rpy and 00console.rpyc files , i removed the 00 from them and ran the game , hit shift+O still nothing ... i opend the files in text editor and it was unredable text !!
Where did you get those instructions??? There are very good instructions for this in every renpy game.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes