Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Its not like that. Who i mean is... when you lost sex scene i mean, if you raised her corrupt, also the old sex scene have to be more corrupted. I like the crampie choice with the mother. The game tell you, wanna come in her? Is a you choice if you wanna or not. You are the master, you have to decide if you wanna or not. She have to beg for it! But when you raised her lever, you cant crampie in her anymore. The game just do it without ask. The sex scene become more stupid in high level. I can undersand that you like nake woman. Also i like naked woman. But for me is more exciting to see sexy clothes, then just spike collar. A corrupted woman can wear some nice sexy clothe. But spike lose me exciting.

And again, only because she is a slave, that do not mean the you cant do love sex, insted of wild sex!
How i say, in the game you are the master, and she have to give to you who you want! Is much better for him, to unlock all the sex level, to just lock it. In the end the game become to much restricted! I like to replay all the level, but not from the start again! Is easy for him to just put a choice like... MC go to is mother and say, wear some different outifit, so she just switch to her old sex level. I do not think that is to hard to add it.

Anyway i hope in no other man. Otherwise i think i lost many content.
I mean you could probably contact the creator and ask about an event library being added to the main menu.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, if it was possible i surelly do it. But unfortunately i am not a patreon. So i dubit it, that he read something write from me. But i hope that in the final version he do something like that. Because re start the game agin and again, only to have fun with all the corrupt level is really bored. Anyway lets see how the game evolved. He add so many woman that i think this game it will continue for a long time.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, if it was possible i surelly do it. But unfortunately i am not a patreon. So i dubit it, that he read something write from me. But i hope that in the final version he do something like that. Because re start the game agin and again, only to have fun with all the corrupt level is really bored. Anyway lets see how the game evolved. He add so many woman that i think this game it will continue for a long time.
someone posted a mod a page or two back that allows you to adjust the corruption levels, time/date/week, and jump to different character's areas freely.

I do partially agree with your point about some of the girls fucking other dudes though, but only for specific ones.

like the characters that the MC interacts with the most, he shouldn't be cool with whoring out (mom, sis, aunt/cousins, megan/emily, his boss), but the others should be fair game (teacher with her students, nun with her congregation, cop with inmates?)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Still can't meet the principal or P.E teacher to corrupt them. I tried the #4 fix, but it still doesn't work. How do you guys engage the convo with them ? Is there something that must be done before? I kept visiting school for 3 weeks straight and I didn't see anything new, except the monday morning event at the gym. :/ Help anyone, please?

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Still can't meet the principal or P.E teacher to corrupt them. I tried the #4 fix, but it still doesn't work. How do you guys engage the convo with them ? Is there something that must be done before? I kept visiting school for 3 weeks straight and I didn't see anything new, except the monday morning event at the gym. :/ Help anyone, please?
go to your computer and use the internet, it'll tell you about the job posting at the school
go tot he school and youll be able to ask the principal about the job. she'll say nah
corrupt the teacher enough and she'll talk to the principal for you.
once you are allowed to work at the school (on tuesdays and thursdays iirc) youll have access to corrupting the principal and PE teacher, although theres not much to either quest at this time

Reactions: sanbv and Kakato

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i like this game alot .. and i really love the idea of mass-corruption using the gas potion in school, church :evilsmile:, subway .. and can't wait to see how they develop more , i hope more public/mass curroption is added, maybe gas the whole hospital, police station, super market, bar, everywhere :) ... what i don't like is how easy it is to miss scenes from each corruption level cause you don't know when will they trigger i missed toilet scenes from mother cause i didn't even know it exists untill i made her level 4!

also i really hate how easy the women get corrupted and drasticaly changes just after drinking the potion .. like a new person right on the spot .. it's a corruption not hypno potion, it should make her doubt her self, beleives, struggle , the effect should take time and more trys from the mc and other events to persude her , example .. mother is normal, mc maybe steals something important from her room tha she can't sleep without "eg. a sleeping mask" so she realaize that at night and searches for it , goes to ask son if he saw it, if he's choose o just sleep he wke and says no , if he choose to masturbate at that night "any night after that she just buys new one :)" she walk in on him and that's when she sees him naked , sees his cock and have thoughts about him and is corrupted naturally but just a little and then decmisses the bad thoughts from her mind, repeate that after he gives her potion and now she thinks about what she saw and maybe have wet dream... etc...

also i think it'd be more natural if there were events ans actions that can lower corruption level , if mc pushes mom to have sex when she is not corrupt enough the shock will maake her resist and be les corrupt instead of just saying she is not corrupt enough .. etc...

Juices

May 1, 2017
also i think it'd be more natural if there were events ans actions that can lower corruption level , if mc pushes mom to have sex when she is not corrupt enough the shock will maake her resist and be les corrupt instead of just saying she is not corrupt enough .. etc...
Yeah, i agree with this, the dialog should be like in Lab Rats when the corruption level is not high enough the women should give something to talk about for example like this "This is wrong MC i think we should stop. im your mother / sis / aunt etc"

sorry if my english is bad, english isnt my language.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
I didn't want to take up a quarter of the page so I put it all in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but it's still worth the play though.

Last edited:

Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I need help with the principal. When I go to use the computer in my room. It just says "Yeah, Lets do it!" and I earn $100. I have the latest version of the game installed.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how do you work at the school and how do you corrupt the students?

the principal says that i can come work on Thursdays and Tuesdays but where is that option? i've gone to every part of the school and theres no "work" option.

also how do you corrupt the student? i can't remember if it was in the thread or in game but i think i remember it saying that you can use a gas potion on them on Monday morning yet theres no option for that.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
how do you work at the school and how do you corrupt the students?

the principal says that i can come work on Thursdays and Tuesdays but where is that option? i've gone to every part of the school and theres no "work" option.

also how do you corrupt the student? i can't remember if it was in the thread or in game but i think i remember it saying that you can use a gas potion on them on Monday morning yet theres no option for that.
You need to show up at Tuesd. and/or Thursday Morning. Go to the School and on the first screen (the Shool Yard) there will be the option "work", along with the options to visit different parts of the school. You work until Evening and get a bit more than at the Cafe.

When you work there you can start to corrupt at least the principal with potions as usual.

Also there is an event every Monday morning (if I remember correctly). You need to be at the school gym and a little scene plays. You need a Gas Potion to corrupt this scene over several visits (and gas potions) like the church event.

Reactions: Cirro84

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Whats new in 0.6.5 btw? Did not quite get it from the OP. Just Bugfixes? Still have 0.6.0 and am a bit loathe to download another version if no content is yet added. Thx!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
is this v064 or v065. the title isn't very dead set on yet. Is it a bug fix or is the 65 not yet applied?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the current version is v0.64 but they are talking about the upcoming v0.65

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm so I finally downloaded Honey Select again and wondering if anybody have the character models for this game? I doubt the dev share it and I'm to lazy to try to match his style. lol.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes