D

Deleted member 1842

I know this topic has been discussed many times, but could we get more than just a MEGA link(on a regular basis)? It will be deeply appreciated.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get a job at the school ? also how to corrupt the students later on ?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
New level for Nicole
v0.65 starts with Nicole's new level work. And the scene of the aunt and the twin is the next
View attachment 22903
In the files for 0.60 (and probably 0.64 as well) there are bathroom scenes for Nicole with this hair color and heavy makeup, similar in nature to Slave Jenny's scenes. I'm guessing it's content for her final level and slave content that isn't yet implemented.

I didn't want to take up a quarter of the page so I put it all in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but it's still worth the play though.
I used to have problems with games using Honey Select as well, but then I just realized that, while indeed it is simpler to use than actual 3D software, what matters the most is shot composition, is the character's appearance (I mean body shape, hair and clothing choices) and most of all the game's writing and pace than the software the models are being drawn in.
Also it would be hypocritical to dismiss that usage of Honey Select when older games I really liked used modded 3D Custom Girl and MMD to make the graphics, which is essentially the same as people using HS now.

Reactions: hello8008135

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone know how to get a job at the school ? also how to corrupt the students later on ?
Surf the Internet on your computer at home (new since 0.60) and learn about the school looking for someone to teach IT topics. Then go to the principal and ask about it. She will decline you at first though. Then go to your Teacher friend and ask her to help you get the job. She does and voila, you can work there and start corrupting the principal and PE Teacher (just one corruption level yet though and no actions)

Reactions: Cirro84
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes