morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
with a lot potions, money and work
Ok, just for completeness sake:

To make Jenny (Mom) your Slave you need to corrupt her over 200 (I tried it first at 225 so it might be that too). Then you need to visit the Shaman and learn about Utopia and take the tour. THEN you can ask her to be your slave. Make a SAVE though, as the old actions will not be available anymore after you made her your slave.

Reactions: Cirro84

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Surf the Internet on your computer at home (new since 0.60) and learn about the school looking for someone to teach IT topics. Then go to the principal and ask about it. She will decline you at first though. Then go to your Teacher friend and ask her to help you get the job. She does and voila, you can work there and start corrupting the principal and PE Teacher (just one corruption level yet though and no actions)
Forgot about the students... After gaining some influence with the principal, you can ask her to change Schhol policies. She will agree (she did so with me at 105 corruption, but I don't think that is final). Also, on monday mornings, there is an event at the school gym, where all students are adressed by the principal. You can use gas potions there just as with the church event with Sister Mary. Not very much can be gained from this yet though, will be much more intersting in future builds.

Reactions: Cirro84

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, just for completeness sake:

To make Jenny (Mom) your Slave you need to corrupt her over 200 (I tried it first at 225 so it might be that too). Then you need to visit the Shaman and learn about Utopia and take the tour. THEN you can ask her to be your slave. Make a SAVE though, as the old actions will not be available anymore after you made her your slave.

i took the tour in utoptia and i talked to her again still doesnt know how to mak her a slave do i miss something?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
The option to make her a slave was broken in version 0.60, it has since been fixed by a standalone patch and in 0.64. Maybe that's the issue you're having. After visiting Utopia and doing all options there, the message from when I try turning Jenny into one changed from "I don't know how to make her a slave" to one saying she isn't corrupted enough yet. Kept giving her potions and soon enough (between 200 and 230, I don't remember) and soon enough it worked.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Quick question - would the school/script.rpyc files from the previous mod break the current 0.64? Can't seem to trigger the principal and start the school events...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Forgot about the students... After gaining some influence with the principal, you can ask her to change Schhol policies. She will agree (she did so with me at 105 corruption, but I don't think that is final). Also, on monday mornings, there is an event at the school gym, where all students are adressed by the principal. You can use gas potions there just as with the church event with Sister Mary. Not very much can be gained from this yet though, will be much more intersting in future builds.
I never got that and principal and PE are both fed potions past 200.

Can you spare a savegame plz?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If you can't get the school Gym event and Mom slave event to trigger, simply delete the whole game and install it fresh, with your latest savegame.

The corrupts it, so don't use it.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
I used to have problems with games using Honey Select as well, but then I just realized that, while indeed it is simpler to use than actual 3D software, what matters the most is shot composition, is the character's appearance (I mean body shape, hair and clothing choices) and most of all the game's writing and pace than the software the models are being drawn in.
Also it would be hypocritical to dismiss that usage of Honey Select when older games I really liked used modded 3D Custom Girl and MMD to make the graphics, which is essentially the same as people using HS now.
I completely understand what you're saying here and I agree with you. You've made me realise that after playing so many similar genre games which use original models, I don't appreciate games which don't. And I was originally being hypocritical because I was less bothered about the weird looking models in Teachers Pets than about the models in Corruption when I actually prefer the Corruption models rather than Teachers Pets models. I think I need to download the latest version of Corruption so I can continue to play it with my new perspective that you've given me. Basically, thank you.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Just played it.
Not my type of game to much unnatural drawings and to big tits.
who likes the game , have fun ;)
I liked your attitude, if the game did not please you, still wishing fun for those who like it, Thank You, Dude, You're Great. ;):):)

Duotian

Feb 28, 2017
Can someone upload to something other than MEGA, many users have problem with MEGA when downloading something big.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes