Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... would like to know how to use the gas, on whom and under what circumstances?
You might check the subway to the north in future updates, as this might be a good opportunity to have a little field test to watch the effectivity. You know, for science of course? ;)

Edit: Also look at post @Dblanc, to get your experimenting started somewhere else. More to come...

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... what is the password of bonus money for patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just do a quick search next time, neo. ;) Top of page to the right, the little search box. Choose to search 'this thread only' for 'password', in your case. Thanks and + like goes to Formulus for mentioning.

... anybody have character models for this game?
I you want to dig in and get your hands dirty you better hit the section, also take a look at the area of 'Main' - there's where the cool bunch meets to hack and crack. You may feel more at home to discussion of all things development and creation down in that rabbit hole.
Do a search for this game (Name) and / or for HS in general. Maybe someone already had posted HS assets, or a way how to extract them most painlessly from the ressources. Good luck and have fun being 'creative' with the figurines.

Don't forget to post some renders to dev and modding threads whereever they fit, maybe one or two also here once in a while. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: neo9xx and Almighty

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... upload to something other than MEGA, ... problem when downloading something big.
If you cannot load from MEGA via browser you may try and split the work - use browser for small downloads, MS for bigger ones. Turn MS on and off as you see fit, do not synchronise content unless you really want this feature. :)

Also check this - te gusta some wintertime music? ;)
@TCMS you may add it to OP, was Corruption-v0.64_(light)-pc.zip, renamed to hopefully let it live longer.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just do a quick search next time, neo. ;) Top of page to the right, the little search box. Choose to search 'this thread only' for 'password', in your case. Thanks and + like goes to Formulus for mentioning.

I you want to dig in and get your hands dirty you better hit the section, also take a look at the area of 'Main' - there's where the cool bunch meets to hack and crack. You may feel more at home to discussion of all things development and creation down in that rabbit hole.
Do a search for this game (Name) and or for HS in general. Maybe someone already had posted HS assets, or a way how to extract them most painlessly from the ressources. Good luck and have fun being 'creative' with the figurines.

Don't forget to post some renders to dev and modding threads whereever they fit, maybe one or two also here once in a while. :p
LOL I just want the characters cards since I just downloaded HS again. lol. Some characters from this and Lab Rats I want lol.

Reactions: neo9xx and Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
LOL I just want the characters cards since I just downloaded HS again. lol. Some characters from this and Lab Rats I want lol.
Ah okay, just ask for that stuff. ;) I thought you really wanted to do something more, lel. That's an Illusion feature, they included it in SB and HS, which is Unity based (also in some other games, 3 or 4 all together iirc).

Gaweb (develops Glassix) did offer his bunch -
Don't know if LR is supporting such, but dev is very liberal with altering and modding code. That's a next best bet I think.
Of Corr I don't know either, haven't heard of dev announcing this feature. :/ It's Ren'Py after all, and dev is only using the assets so there may be no use for it in game. Did you check the Patreon page for a hint already?

Reactions: Almighty

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Bruh... Have you ever played DoA?

Tell me how that looks to you. How about Chloe from Tekken 7?

Sure, some of the costumes are faptacular. But overall, a female fashion sense doesn't have to make them look like a

Now if they put on ropes and stuff under some of this? Okay, but there's also the idea that they pull that inhibition for a quickie in the park or something else where they get more revealing. My overall point is that the author really has no sense of fashion sense and in what's going good where. It's more or less that he's dropping a new costume and using sex as a reward instead of trying to pull you into the story by fleshing out the characters.

I know, it's a pet peeve for me and a criticism of the game essentially, but it's one of the main reasons that I can only shake my head as the game's girls get more and more ridiculous.

At least with Lab Rats, the more revealing clothing made sense and I could pick what to do. With Summertime Saga, there's the one event and a few choices near the end.

But this one more or less has them looking worse and worse as you get to the higher echelons of corruption.

Really, all you'd have to do is get them each into a fetish and focus on that. Nicole gets thigh highs and possibly a cat fetish somewhere.

Heather turns the bar into a strip club and fishnets.

Your mom gets into house maid and house cleaning outfits with more revealing stuff.

And this is just off the top of my head. I'm certainly not the only one with. ideas, but as it stands, the outfits get more garrish and I'm willing to bet that the story will barely address these social taboos in any real manner.
I like your ideas. Yes, this game could use a better narrative I think the dev is trying to implement different fetishes and themes for the characters like you say, he's just not that competent in storytelling in English - and I never expected him to, given he clearly has trouble with the language. Don't know if you've been to his patreon page, but he has a disclaimer where he acknowledges his bad English and says "I'm not an English speaking country". I can't really have high expectations in the writing department from a guy like that.

But I think he does try to implement fetishes and themes to each route. Jenny and Nicole are just incest and could use something more, true, but Sister Maria has a petplay theme, Michelle has bondage and molesting/public place stuff, Emily's mom has her cosplays, there's all the roleplay with the teacher (in both her videos and the play class segments) and for all of them there is an underlying exhibitionism theme. It is something, it's just underdeveloped. Even what you said about Heather turning the bar into a strip club (which I wouldn't rule out the possibility of eventually happening. Her path is not finished), while that doesn't happen, the options to influence the Church and School by corrupting their authorithy figures and then spreading gass potion in the location is playing with the social taboos and changing them to suit your needs.

Would the game be more enjoyable if the writing quality was better? Yes of course. But I think the dev is taking those things in mind from a thematic standpoint, he's just not properly equipped to communicate that very well. And comparatively, I feel he's putting more effort than devs that are better equipped. Most things we discussed in these posts don't happen in most corruption games anyway, even the more well written ones feel like they're more interested in just telling a smaller scope incest story, and that makes me appreciate the ones that are doing something different all the more, because while it is not an original game, it is distinct from it's contemporaries. This one at least has an identity, as much as it may not always be the most visually pleasing one (as I said I'm not a fan of the super bright hair or really heavy makeup like some of the characters are getting) and has the characteristics we discussed in an embryonary state. I can respect that, as people with a better grasp of the English language and better understanding of code don't do that. It's not one of the great games but it is definitely one of the in developement ones I'm getting the most enjoyment out of, including discussing in these threads. Most other games can't even make people have heated opinions or strong reactions to them.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
[QUOTE="
Gaweb (develops Glassix) did offer his bunch -
Don't know if LR is supporting such, but dev is very liberal with altering and modding code. [/QUOTE]
Link not working, files not found. Do you still have the cards?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Gaweb (develops Glassix) did offer his bunch - ...
Link not working, files not found. Do you still have the cards?
MEGA link from post should work I guess?? Give me a minute to check...

Edit: @jezeru, being kept busy - MEGA works, but here ya go:
(these are for Illusion SBPR, should also work with HS I think, if you adapt / convert them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: pystudios

neo9xx

Jul 3, 2017
t

Do a search for this game (Name) and or for HS in general. Maybe someone already had posted HS assets, or a way how to extract them most painlessly from the ressources. Good luck and have fun being 'creative' with the figurines.

tks u mate :D

Reactions: Cirro84
Jul 23, 2017
I'm gonna say this (imo) unfortunately I think that there will only be on or 2 additional scenes for aunt and twins,with the passing out of recent versions
he is having.And that kinda sucks.
P.S I might be wrong who knows

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
can anyone tell me how to cheat step by step .
go to folder Renpy then common find file 00console.rpy find the sentence
If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
and change = False to = True
Then when in game press shift and o buttons toggether you should get a screen in which you now can use cheats
Cheats are:
potion = x (the amount you want)
gas_potion = x
money = x (tho really not that big of a need for them apart from buying some dildoes)
P.S also download renpy and then editra (easier when trying to find that one dumb sentence)

Reactions: Tsodovios

neo9xx

Jul 3, 2017
go to folder Renpy then common find file 00console.rpy find the sentence
If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
and change = False to = True
Then when in game press shift and o buttons toggether you should get a screen in which you now can use cheats
Cheats are:
potion = x (the amount you want)
gas_potion = x
money = x (tho really not that big of a need for them apart from buying some dildoes)
P.S also download renpy and then editra (easier when trying to find that one dumb sentence)
tks u alot XD

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes