Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I have the 0.64 patch and Mrs.Simpson is near 1000 corruption lvl . I dont understand what i'm doing wrong
Go to MC's room; select 'Turn on computer'; click on 'Explorer'; select 'Internet surfing'; go to school and talk to principal about the job.

Hope this helps.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
hey guys if anyone have another link of mega lite version or other site for the lite version plz poste here, thnx ;D

apollos

Sep 7, 2017
Hi i just discovered this game and was wondering how the mom to become a sex slave since when i click on that opinion it just says "I Dont know how to make her a slave, there is mom in the room". Please help her corruption is at 240

rainydays

May 31, 2017
I prefer the current look of slave mom. This old version's hair is a very weird shade of yellow.

Anyway, does anybody know the release date for 0.65? Or what the dev said about it in the new Patron exclusive post?
<v0.65 Release Date>

• release for $20+ patrons : October 21st
  • release for $10+ patrons : October 24th
  • release for $5+ patrons : October 31st
  • public release : November 8th + Announcement of next release date

Reactions: kzk0987

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
@Giulio46 hmmm, u may have a buged one then. i think there is a download for the scripts with the bugfixes in the OP. try that and see what happens

Reactions: Giulio46

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I hope its gonna be much more new than in previous.Last update was good but i think too small.

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
So I cannot proc any of the PE teacher or principal dialogues. When I visit then Gym and speak with PE teacher or when I go to the head office, they just have dialogue and no option to give potion or anything. I have updated the game with the 0.64 bugfix file but still same problem. Help?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So I cannot proc any of the PE teacher or principal dialogues. When I visit then Gym and speak with PE teacher or when I go to the head office, they just have dialogue and no option to give potion or anything. I have updated the game with the 0.64 bugfix file but still same problem. Help?
do you have any mods for the game? there were several that couldn't get stuff like this and they had to remove the mods.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes