Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I used the cheat mod. However I replaced the file back with the original one.
hmmm maybe it's the save you are using then because of that cheat mod? that's all I can think of unless you are missing another requirement.

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have the link on another server? mega works but with the restriction of 2GB max download is a shit wait.

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
hmmm maybe it's the save you are using then because of that cheat mod? that's all I can think of unless you are missing another requirement.
Is there an in-game requirement to proc the principal/PE dialogue? Because if not, I'm basically out of ideas how to fix the game. Reinstalled and everything already too. Probably going to wait for the new version next month :/

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is there an in-game requirement to proc the principal/PE dialogue? Because if not, I'm basically out of ideas how to fix the game. Reinstalled and everything already too. Probably going to wait for the new version next month :/
You have first use computer to see that there is job on school next talk to pricipall she won't hire you after that talk to simpson (teacher) and ask him to help then principal will hire you. After all that you can interact with principall, pe teacher and watch students.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
How do you start the PE teacher and principal?

Edit: After reading up the thread, I think my game is bugged. I can't get the job offer on my computer (maybe cause I used the cheat script? Can I swap it back mid game?) and I also can't meet the girl at the convience store (not sure what's supposed to trigger that though)

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its gonna be cool if author of game make special options for corrupted girls to increase their boobs in hospital.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you start the PE teacher and principal?

Edit: After reading up the thread, I think my game is bugged. I can't get the job offer on my computer (maybe cause I used the cheat script? Can I swap it back mid game?) and I also can't meet the girl at the convience store (not sure what's supposed to trigger that though)
do you play the game modded??? people found that that can stop you from getting some of the new stuff, plus i think you have to visit the new area before this or something like that.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
do you play the game modded??? people found that that can stop you from getting some of the new stuff, plus i think you have to visit the new area before this or something like that.
Yeah, I played it modded, didn't see the point in grinding for cash forever

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Hi all. I upload my saves (without cheats) for anyone that wants them. Everything is unlocked, that i could find, so yo can just watch the scenes and grind money for some potions and stuff. btw i didn't rise the corrupt lvls to te twins and the other women except mom and sis (mom can be slave but with 0.64 not recommended not enough content).

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes