Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
principal :90
simpson : 90
PE teacher : 30

teacher already talked to principal and said i can work teusday and thursday .. yet when i go to school on those days can't find option to work in school?
Seems like you're missing the fix for this game. Take a look at post #1055 by @Vespak on page 53 and install it. This is fixing several events.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i don't understand .. what did you do exactly to use console/cheat .. i hit shift+O "ooh not zero" but nothing comes up ... i searched in renply/common/ and found 00console.rpy and 00console.rpyc files , i removed the 00 from them and ran the game , hit shift+O still nothing ... i opend the files in text editor and it was unredable text !!
.. Removing the 00? Thats not what you do.. You open 00console.rpy find the line where it says console = False and change it to console = True

Reactions: Cirro84

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
@Etar u are gonna loose your mind dude.

id say give it a week.
Yeah.. But I still feel like I should help the scrublords.. I mean, I remember the time when I wanted to know how to do stuff.. I dont remember the time when I was too lazy or unintelligent to try and look up shit on my own, but yeah.. We cant all be the same.

Reactions: Cirro84

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Hello! I made a mod for you guys...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway. Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one has replaced what normally tells you the corruption levels of the girls in the lower right hand corner. Click on a line with the girls names on it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...
Corruption.PNG
Then click the ++, the 0, or the -- to control the corruption level of said girl at any time. In addition to being able to control the corruption level of the girls you can also change the time at any point in the game by clicking the green Time button which will change the time.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls. You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here. That should be everything...Have fun.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hello! I made a mod for you guys...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway. Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one has replaced what normally tells you the corruption levels of the girls in the lower right hand corner. Click on a line with the girls names on it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...
View attachment 22536
Then click the ++, the 0, or the -- to control the corruption level of said girl at any time. In addition to being able to control the corruption level of the girls you can also change the time at any point in the game by clicking the green Time button which will change the time.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls. You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here. That should be everything...Have fun.
I suggest making a thread over on the mod section of the forum so you have a easy way to link the mod to people, you know. Before this message gets drowned by people asking for things that has been answered 40 times a day on the earlier pages :p

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
View attachment 22536

as etar said, make a tread in the mod section. just a basic template, no need to be fancy. ill try It out when i get home later today

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
i don't understand .. what did you do exactly to use console/cheat .. i hit shift+O "ooh not zero" but nothing comes up ... i searched in renply/common/ and found 00console.rpy and 00console.rpyc files , i removed the 00 from them and ran the game , hit shift+O still nothing ... i opend the files in text editor and it was unredable text !!
Dont change the file name..
u must open 00console.rpyc file and searce for
"If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False"
and change config.console = True...

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Dont change the file name..
u must open 00console.rpyc file and searce for
"If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False"
and change config.console = True...
u do so..and u can open the console in game via shift-o

Reactions: dussalant

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Here the list of the code via console menu
money=x
day=
(if day=1 it become 1 and if day=60 day become 60)
time=
(1,2,3,4..1 for morning ,2 for afternoon, 3 for evening,and 4 for night)
potion=x
gas_potion=x
for coruption
sex_of_jenny=
sex_of_nicole=
sex_of_megan=
sex_of_emi=
sex_of_hea=
sex_of_sim=
sex_of_maria=
sex_of_mi=
sex_of_julia=
sex_of_twins=
for level(1,2,3,4)
level_of_jenny=
level_of_nicole=
level_of_megan=
level_of_emi=
level_of_hea=
level_of_sim=
level_of_maria=
level_of_mi=
level_of_julia=
level_of_twins=
if u want to up coruption make sure u up their lvl to
0-30 for lvl0
45-60 for lvl1
75-105 for lvl2
120-150 for lvl3
165 and more for lvl4
if u want to view a event on their corruption
make sure u chance 30 and give them a potion so u can see even lvl1
60 and give potion for lvl 2
105 and give potion for lvl 3
150 and give potion for lvl 4
and dont forget to change their lvl to..
just mom(jenny) can reach lvl 4 on 0.60 version
nicole,megan,emily,heather,simpson,maria can reach lvl 3
michelle can reach lvl 2
and the rest of them just lvl 1

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
forget to mention u can see the event on bar with ba hostes by drink 10 time and chose flirt and the bar hostes change clotse by drink 15 time and new even with frirt and drink
or just use console
drink=x
i also fount event on c store
- on the morning go to c-store and look around until u find a key
-on evening and night chose into store and go to counter
-on evening and night chose into store and look around and help her
-just help her about 6-10 time or more and on evening and night new option will pop up in counter date
-date 2 time or more and use potion
-on evening and night chose into store and look around and help her

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
easy way just use cheat mod
download file

extract
copy file on corruption/game
u can acces cheat on u room,computer,click folder bonus

Reactions: dussalant

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real problem for me in this game is... the corruption level. I mean at the max level "the slave" the woman pratically they have no more clothes! I can understand that looks, faces are much more corrupt. But a naked woman is bored. Go to house and find mother naked -.- go in sis room and fin her naked -.-
Another thing I do not like is that at every level of corruption, all the sex scenes from the previous levels are lost.
Also the slave level -.- i really hope that me slave is only me slave! I mean... only mc can fuck her. I am bored if the slave level is -.- all the man can fuck the woman. Pratically i do all the work for the other man? I really hope not! And Utopia -.- is another stupid thing. pratically me slave never go there -.- i am afraid that if i go there with me woman, other man fuck me slave. Yes if you go there you can fuck other slave. But i do not wanna mi girl with other man. I hope that the autor let we decide if other can or not fuck the slave.

Reactions: Aioria619

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
The real problem for me in this game is... the corruption level. I mean at the max level "the slave" the woman pratically they have no more clothes! I can understand that looks, faces are much more corrupt. But a naked woman is bored. Go to hSouse and find mother naked -.- go in sis room and fin her naked -.-
Another thing I do not like is that at every level of corruption, all the sex scenes from the previous levels are lost.
Also the slave level -.- i really hope that me slave is only me slave! I mean... only mc can fuck her. I am bored if the slave level is -.- all the man can fuck the woman. Pratically i do all the work for the other man? I really hope not! And Utopia -.- is another stupid thing. pratically me slave never go there -.- i am afraid that if i go there with me woman, other man fuck me slave. Yes if you go there you can fuck other slave. But i do not wanna mi girl with other man. I hope that the autor let we decide if other can or not fuck the slave.
Seeing as there's no content where other men fuck your girls so far, I doubt there will be. Or at least that it won't be optional as you said.

As for the rest, I strongly disagree. I love the fact the outfits get skimpier every corruption level and that the last one is almost nothing. Keyword being almost. She has nipple rings, a collar, high heels and other accessories. That is not naked. I also like the previous one, where she wears an outfit with her breasts exposed. I don't find it boring at all, as long as not every single girl wears the same outfit in the last level. But seeing as so far the outfits have been unique, I doubt it.
I don't mind losing the previous actions as well, it makes sense the more corrupted they become the lewder the sex gets. I don't even know how the dev could implement seeing the previous versions without just labelling it "Sex (Level1)" "Sex (Level2)" and so on, which in my opinion breaks immersion. You are asking something to the girl and how she does that thing depends on how perverted she is herself. I like that. For viewing previous levels I suggest making a save for each girl's corruption level. The game offers a lot of multiple saves, use that to bookmark your favorite scenes and moments.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Seeing as there's no content where other men fuck your girls so far, I doubt there will be. Or at least that it won't be optional as you said.

As for the rest, I strongly disagree. I love the fact the outfits get skimpier every corruption level and that the last one is almost nothing. Keyword being almost. She has nipple rings, a collar, high heels and other accessories. That is not naked. I also like the previous one, where she wears an outfit with her breasts exposed. I don't find it boring at all, as long as not every single girl wears the same outfit in the last level. But seeing as so far the outfits have been unique, I doubt it.
I don't mind losing the previous actions as well, it makes sense the more corrupted they become the lewder the sex gets. I don't even know how the dev could implement seeing the previous versions without just labelling it "Sex (Level1)" "Sex (Level2)" and so on, which in my opinion breaks immersion. You are asking something to the girl and how she does that thing depends on how perverted she is herself. I like that. For viewing previous levels I suggest making a save for each girl's corruption level. The game offers a lot of multiple saves, use that to bookmark your favorite scenes and moments.
Its not like that. Who i mean is... when you lost sex scene i mean, if you raised her corrupt, also the old sex scene have to be more corrupted. I like the crampie choice with the mother. The game tell you, wanna come in her? Is a you choice if you wanna or not. You are the master, you have to decide if you wanna or not. She have to beg for it! But when you raised her lever, you cant crampie in her anymore. The game just do it without ask. The sex scene become more stupid in high level. I can undersand that you like nake woman. Also i like naked woman. But for me is more exciting to see sexy clothes, then just spike collar. A corrupted woman can wear some nice sexy clothe. But spike lose me exciting.

And again, only because she is a slave, that do not mean the you cant do love sex, insted of wild sex!
How i say, in the game you are the master, and she have to give to you who you want! Is much better for him, to unlock all the sex level, to just lock it. In the end the game become to much restricted! I like to replay all the level, but not from the start again! Is easy for him to just put a choice like... MC go to is mother and say, wear some different outifit, so she just switch to her old sex level. I do not think that is to hard to add it.

Anyway i hope in no other man. Otherwise i think i lost many content.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes