U

User_10739

I was quite happy with content, yeah I'd like the subway sexbomb to work & to fuck the nasty cousin but I'm ok until next month.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Can somebody upload a non mod version of com.rpy. Sighs if I knew the mod would delete the search for internet I would had downloaded this mod after that. I even deleted the com.rpy mod version and it still shows up cheats in my game. I guess I need a non mod version of com.rpyc too.

Reactions: botc76

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
When you visit Utopia, do you get the same introduction event every time? If so download the fix that was posted a couple of pages back. I had the same issue and that fixed it.
ok missed this one, thx. :kissingheart:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
To anyoen wondering; The slave element has been implemented, however, once you turn a girl into a slave she cannot do her old interactions anymore.

Also, theres no additional content to the slave part, only "new" thing is her pose and outfit and also an intro for the slave thats pretty decent, + I believe its only the mother currently available.

If you're having issues accessing the slave part then its because the developer made a booboo.
In his code hes written it like this:
"Now I know why this place is a utopia."
"I will also someday make my own slaves. haha.."
jump out <--- Leaves the scene
$ utopia_event += 1" <--- This code never gets executed, which means utopia_event will always be = 0 and it needs to be = 1 for you to trigger the slave stuff.

So, once y ou've seen the introduction to utopia, use the console and write this:
utopia_event = 1
That will basically set the code to what its supposed to be at the end of the introduction of utopia.

*EDIT*

Theres some other events that wont fire because the dev didnt make them properly. I assume he missed them in his haste to get the game out to the waiting fans, as they're fairly easy to fix.

When you get a job at the school, you might wonder "Why cant I do the job?"

Basically its because he didnt do the math properly :p he only checks "If the day is the 2nd or 4th day, then you get the option to do the job". Which means, if you're on day 71, you cant do the job, because to be able to get the options to do the job, you need to be on day 2 or 4. To fix this error you change "day == 2 or day == 4" to "day%7 == 2 or day%7 == 4" basically, what this does is that it takes the current day number and uses a programming function called "modulo" and "moduloes" it by 7(Dont ask me to explain, as a programmer its just one of those things you use but its been so long since you actually learned "by the book programming" that you cant exactly explain what it does). So instead of checking if you're on the 2nd or 4th day, it takes your current day amount and checks what number it is. So 71 days = 1(monday), 72 days =2(Tuesday) etc. You can use Google to check it. Basically write your current day number a percentage sign and 7 into the Google search field (daynumber%7(In my case it would be 71%7 = 1))

For anyone that wants to actually read up on Modulo:

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:noexpression:

oh well, it is intresting and am intrested to see waht comes next. altho i think he really should finish up some of the other girls first

This can be fixed easily :) The dev made a typo. As many posted before, you cant make Jenny a slave without manually setting a variable to 1, so I guess the dev overlooked this error as the code wouldnt even have let him test the code for the slave part :p

Anyway, open the file it indicates (script.rpy) find the line it indicates ...

Wait, that error is not the same one I found xd I think you need to redownload your files :p if you're using a mod, then the mod likely overwrote the file and deleted all the new code in script.rpy which is quite a bit.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
This can be fixed easily :) The dev made a typo. As many posted before, you cant make Jenny a slave without manually setting a variable to 1, so I guess the dev overlooked this error as the code wouldnt even have let him test the code for the slave part :p

Anyway, open the file it indicates (script.rpy) find the line it indicates ...

Wait, that error is not the same one I found xd I think you need to redownload your files :p if you're using a mod, then the mod likely overwrote the file and deleted all the new code in script.rpy which is quite a bit.
i got it from the guy that said here is an updated script file, bug fix 4 i think. if there is anyones after that i dont have them

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i got it from the guy that said here is an updated script file, bug fix 4 i think. if there is anyones after that i dont have them
I am just cross checking my own files, because I didnt run into that error, but it does seem that the code is trying to call the method called "slave_jenny_ddal" but that method is no where. Imma check the other files to see if its hiding in there

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I replicated your error, it happens when you jerk off and the mother tries to help in her "slave form". I'd recommend not making anyone a slave, theres only content for 1 thing anyway, and thats the event where you walk in on the mother on the bathroom and make her drink your piss ^.- I guess the dev didnt mess up and forgot to add the code that allows one to actually enslave. Seems its very broken currently. Load an earlier save and dont do the slave thing :) Wait a bit longer. If you want to see what slave events are available go check the images folder :p theres 2 slave events. 1 for the sister, 1 for the mother. Both has to do with pissing. Mother scene = She drinks your piss. Sister scene = You piss on the floor and she drinks it from the floor. So both events are very much for people that enjoy that sort of thing.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
How exactly do you use the gas at the gym on Monday? I have the principle and PE teacher over 200 and it's Monday morning and there is still no option for the gas.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
How exactly do you use the gas at the gym on Monday? I have the principle and PE teacher over 200 and it's Monday morning and there is still no option for the gas.
You have to use it during assembly, however that can only happen on day 1 (The dev made an error or decided on purpose not to allow you to attend the assembly.) I have fixed it in my file (Basically, you change day = 1 to day%7 = 1)

I also fixed a few other errors, like when you get a job at the school, you cant actually do the job because the menu options only appear on day 2 and 4. The dev made an error by not checking for the day of the week, instead hes checking for the amount of days you have played. So basically, without editing the files, you can only attend the assembly and gas the girls on day 1.

You can fix it yourself by opening school.rpy, finding the code:

label gym:
if day == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

and changing it to:

label gym:
if day%7 == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

the %7 basically checks what day of the week it is. With that in, the code will let you attend the assembly every monday in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johi

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
You have to use it during assembly, however that can only happen on day 1 (The dev made an error or decided on purpose not to allow you to attend the assembly.) I have fixed it in my file (Basically, you change day = 1 to day%7 = 1)

I also fixed a few other errors, like when you get a job at the school, you cant actually do the job because the menu options only appear on day 2 and 4. The dev made an error by not checking for the day of the week, instead hes checking for the amount of days you have played. So basically, without editing the files, you can only attend the assembly and gas the girls on day 1.

You can fix it yourself by opening school.rpy, finding the code:

label gym:
if day == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

and changing it to:

label gym:
if day%7 == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

the %7 basically checks what day of the week it is. With that in, the code will let you attend the assembly every monday in the morning.
Do you know what to change for working at school and where?

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
You need to go to the Gym on Monday morning. On the side note you can also use the gas in the Church under Action/Worship.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You guys need to use the UnRen.bat file that can be found on this forum in the tools section. Put it in the root of your game, run it. Extract the files from the .rpa file. It will then convert rpyc files to rpy files, then you can edit the files in your favorite text program (I recommend notepad++). school.rpy is for fixing the assembly thing. The job thing is in the script.rpy if I remember correctly. Poke around a bit, thats what I did.

Reactions: Johi

401Grem

May 14, 2017
You guys need to use the UnRen.bat file that can be found on this forum in the tools section. Put it in the root of your game, run it. Extract the files from the .rpa file. It will then convert rpyc files to rpy files, then you can edit the files in your favorite text program (I recommend notepad++). school.rpy is for fixing the assembly thing. The job thing is in the script.rpy if I remember correctly. Poke around a bit, thats what I did.
Doesn't run on Linux that i am aware of.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You need to disable the mod as the mod interferes with the option to internet surfing at the computer.

Thanks.

Now, does anyone have the unmodded com.rpy file? I foolishly overwrote mine and would prefer not to have to download the whole game again for an itsy-bitsy file.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
MOD dont work for me, bonus folder asked for password..I need help
:oops:
Can't help you with the mod but for the 'computer password' to open the bonus folder at your in-game PC look at OP. Password can be found somewhere in the change log.

Reactions: rinjing
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes