Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
v0.60 bug fixed file #4
This is the file with the bug fixed. (Utopia bug, toilet scene, Some school bugs)
After downloading, overwrite the existing script.rpyc file in the game folder.
I'll be more careful so that there are no bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 23, 2017
I won't lie I'm a bit dissapointed,BUT maybe if he were to focus on 1 or 2 things at a time that would be more pleasing.I know that he is trying and I appreciate him for this.But I do think he shoud focus on 1 or 2 girls (and if he has time left on 1 or 2 events like gym or subway). If someone could ttell him this Idea that be great(even if he won't do it)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
v0.60 bug fixed file #4
This is the file with the bug fixed. (Utopia bug, toilet scene, Some school bugs)
After downloading, overwrite the existing script.rpyc file in the game folder.
I'll be more careful so that there are no bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont have a life so this update doesnt bother as much as it should not only that but numerous of games are still coming out like dreams and desire dating my daughter etc

Reactions: Freki

seden

Aug 22, 2016
One event ? How is that possible ?
So far, there is one event for each level of corruption. This for each character, making about 30+ events in the game currently (counting the ones triggered from some of the characters dialogues/options).
Also, got 10 people ? So far only the mother can be made a slave, guess property is also a perspectiv subject ?

Jul 23, 2017
One event ? How is that possible ?
So far, there is one event for each level of corruption. This for each character, making about 30+ events in the game currently (counting the ones triggered from some of the characters dialogues/options).
Also, got 10 people ? So far only the mother can be made a slave, guess property is also a perspectiv subject ?
I'm not saying what he does is a bad thing (I did say I appreciate him) but Imo It would make more sense to stick to one or two girls per update (and maybe a side update on gym sub etc.) just my opinion man.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Making mother as slave is pit poitles at the moment, since there isn't any real action with her and you evean lose old actions.
Some how this update feels smaller then usyaly, maybe its becouse most of new actions are in school and don't containt that much yett.
This is sill one of my favorite games, and in my opinion better that research in to corruotion wich is realy similar to this game.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i need torrent link , anyone can help ?????
heyo, if this is because u hit the mega limit then just wait 6 hours from when u hit it and u will be fine, patience a virtue well rewarded. also try the lite version as it is the same just images that are lower quality.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Get this error.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1058, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'slave_jenny_ddal'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\corruption-v0.60-pc Bufix 4\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\corruption-v0.60-pc Bufix 4\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 0.60

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how I made Jenny a slave???
Go to sanctuary
go to utopia
Give potion (I think you need around 200)
then ask to be my slave
the dress cost 3000€

I have later a gamebreaking bug when I go along with my sister (it looks it have something to do with Jenny as slave).

Reactions: dussalant

kji228

Jul 25, 2017
How can I trigger school events? I can only found two menus that 'talk to p.e teacher' and 'look at the girls'

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Making mother as slave is pit poitles at the moment, since there isn't any real action with her and you evean lose old actions.
Some how this update feels smaller then usyaly, maybe its becouse most of new actions are in school and don't containt that much yett.
This is sill one of my favorite games, and in my opinion better that research in to corruotion wich is realy similar to this game.
well because it's further in than research and lot more fetishes like public sex cheating in front of husband urination nun awesome content maybe research can catch up .

D

Deleted member 110377

Get this error.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\corruption-v0.60-pc Bufix 4\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\corruption-v0.60-pc Bufix 4\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 0.60
I think its a script error when trying to jerk off. It looks like there should be a new jerk off scene when Jenny is your slave but its not really implemented. (At least I get the same/similar bug)

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Go to sanctuary
go to utopia
Give potion (I think you need around 200)
then ask to be my slave
the dress cost 3000€

I have later a gamebreaking bug when I go along with my sister (it looks it have something to do with Jenny as slave).
this does not work for me. Or do i need to give her 200potions?

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
The lite version has reduced image quality? 2GB of image quality reduction? I have a very slow internet, so can anyone tell me what difference the lite version make?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes