VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i was kinda disappointed on this update, i thought the husband gonna watch his wife for the last time as a free person and for the 1st time as a slave

Reactions: TheDevian

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So, a few thoughts on where the game is now, & where it might go. A few suggestions, or bits of a wishlist ...

I've already written a long sort of review @ #7,747 - so I'll keep this shorter & try to avoid repetitions.

I also think that the game is amazingly vast, and - with these bits of a wishlist - I can't completely consider if wishes are realizable, maybe the artwork, game development and design is all too far. (I defo wouldn't suggest extending in many more directions - it's a game that needs consolidation on its strengths, "firming up" on what is there - rather than a hundred new directions of travel!)

I can't imagine where Mr C gets the energy from as it is! - the drive to try to put a wild imagination into gameplay. So what follows is just bits and pieces of a wishlist.

What would others (ideally) want to see?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
i was kinda disappointed on this update, i thought the husband gonna watch his wife for the last time as a free person and for the 1st time as a slave
Heather and her ex, I guess you mean.

Yes, good ideas. But I think the idea was the ex has all rights and pleasures taken away from him ... even watching, in the end.

I agree, it would be good to see him slavering at the sight of his lost paradise woman shamelessly enjoying herself!

Maybe Mr C will pick that up at some point ...

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

Yes, good ideas. But I think the idea was the ex has all rights and pleasures taken away from him ... even watching, in the end.

I agree, it would be good to see him slavering at the sight of his lost paradise woman shamelessly enjoying herself!

i hope so! but it's like what happened in Megan. after the MC enslave her. her husband can't be found as stated by Megan.
so i hope there will be a hard netorare will happen with the Husbands in the game. except for Julia's husband of course. cause we need to give the MC's Uncle a male potion. so he will not care at all.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
So, a few thoughts on where the game is now, & where it might go. A few suggestions, or bits of a wishlist ...

I've already written a long sort of review @ #7,747 - so I'll keep this shorter & try to avoid repetitions.

I also think that the game is amazingly vast, and - with these bits of a wishlist - I can't completely consider if wishes are realizable, maybe the artwork, game development and design is all too far. (I defo wouldn't suggest extending in many more directions - it's a game that needs consolidation on its strengths, "firming up" on what is there - rather than a hundred new directions of travel!)

I can't imagine where Mr C gets the energy from as it is! - the drive to try to put a wild imagination into gameplay. So what follows is just bits and pieces of a wishlist.

What would others (ideally) want to see?

The first thing this game needs is an english speaker correcting the writing. The graphics and kinks are done well, but the writing is by far the worst thing about this game. It's a pity, too.

tmore

Nov 23, 2018
can anyone please explain or show me how to install the mods, ive been trying and nothing working right
please and thank you

rook

Aug 9, 2016
It's the husband of your neighbor.

I hope for 1.5 they do more with the moms, ladies in the train, and housewives.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Not to mention the other girl we started to take from him earlier, that was the best part, we didn't just take his Ex, we were taking his new girl as well, and IIRC, she was cute. She should at least return as one of our new employees at the club or something. We have a lot of positions to fill. :devilish:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
question,
when the mc evening jerks is a silhouette of a little girl with 20 printed on it
is that a bug from this game . or is it a bug from the cheat module from D.S.-sama
i will be asking him also .
thanks
yours
m-j-gow

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes