PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The first thing this game needs is an english speaker correcting the writing. The graphics and kinks are done well, but the writing is by far the worst thing about this game. It's a pity, too.
It would help, especially in places where the meaning is unclear, and/or the language drags down the excitement.

On the other hand, the odd language has a charm of its own in some places.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
can anyone please explain or show me how to install the mods, ive been trying and nothing working right
please and thank you
There's a Read Me file in most of the zipped mods, I think.

Basically, the unzipped contents have to be added into the "game" subfolder within your standard main (Corruption) folder.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
question,
when the mc evening jerks is a silhouette of a little girl with 20 printed on it
is that a bug from this game . or is it a bug from the cheat module from D.S.-sama
i will be asking him also .
thanks
yours
m-j-gow
Scary! I've never seen that. It looks like Edvard Munch's "Puberty", but the other way round, so to speak.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Read Post 8019 for my effort, standing on the shoulders of others (as Mr C doesn't produce them). It's only a page before you asked.
Which one?

The first one - Utopia Club - is part of The Sanctuary, which is listed outside the MC's home.

The second club - which Heather buys for the MC - becomes available next to the school if the MC enslaves his ex-boss.
It would help, especially in places where the meaning is unclear, and/or the language drags down the excitement.

On the other hand, the odd language has a charm of its own in some places.
There's a Read Me file in most of the zipped mods, I think.

Basically, the unzipped contents have to be added into the "game" subfolder within your standard main (Corruption) folder.
Scary! I've never seen that. It looks like Edvard Munch's "Puberty", but the other way round, so to speak.
Dude! Learn how to quote posts!

Click on "Quote" instead Reply and then on "insert quotes..". ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.

Man extremely undescriptive descriptions like this really gall me. Like you put this much time into making a game but can't tell me more than one sentence of what it's about? I never played "my new life" for the same reason. Like the description is, "You start a new life with lots of hot dates" like dang man that just sells me, definitely.
There's like ten thousand hentai games out there I gotta read a description to know if I'm interested in wasting my time on trying a game or not but people be like
"You corrupt girls and stuff"

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Dude! Learn how to quote posts!

Click on "Quote" instead Reply and then on "insert quotes..". ;)
I don't see the point of your objection. Everybody can see what I'm responding to - it's quoted.

Instead, might you learn how to contribute something useful/helpful in your replies?

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
I used a mod to max everything out but it seems to have fucked with the game. Some events or characters haven't shown up. I've never seen the uncle either

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The point is, you could have done all that as one post.
I was tailoring individual responses to different points, queries, appeals, requests, rather than making a collective answer dump.

I dunno about you, but I don't see an individually addressed response as inferior to being bundled into a collective heap.

So ... I still don't see the purpose of your "lesson".

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I used a mod to max everything out but it seems to have fucked with the game. Some events or characters haven't shown up. I've never seen the uncle either
Maybe your Mod device is not up to date, and is blocking your progress in the later parts of the game? Check the Mod name and maker, and search these threads to see if a later version is available? e.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-better-experience-v1-16-anne-onymous.8130/

Rich uncle ... if it's not because of the above, then as mentioned above & AFAICR, he starts to appear (in the front yard) only after a certain number of visits to the big Uptown house where his wife (Julia) & their twins live - you first have to ring the bell for entry, until you find the gate key and can let yourself in at night - and beyond a certain level of sexual corruption in their bedrooms. Did you remember the sedatives/aphrodisiacs? ;) ...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was tailoring individual responses to different points, queries, appeals, requests, rather than making a collective answer dump.

I dunno about you, but I don't see an individually addressed response as inferior to being bundled into a collective heap.

So ... I still don't see the purpose of your "lesson".
You can still do that, but do it in one post, and it makes it easier for everyone.

Reactions: cold_arctus

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
dunno than. try use Better expirience to decrease corruption level once and go throught scenes again. also use it to play every scene, it allows you to choose which scene appears yourself.
didnt help might be a bug ill wait for next big update

Reactions: WINTEX

airze

Feb 8, 2018
So, a few thoughts on where the game is now, & where it might go. A few suggestions, or bits of a wishlist ...

I've already written a long sort of review @ #7,747 - so I'll keep this shorter & try to avoid repetitions.

I also think that the game is amazingly vast, and - with these bits of a wishlist - I can't completely consider if wishes are realizable, maybe the artwork, game development and design is all too far. (I defo wouldn't suggest extending in many more directions - it's a game that needs consolidation on its strengths, "firming up" on what is there - rather than a hundred new directions of travel!)

I can't imagine where Mr C gets the energy from as it is! - the drive to try to put a wild imagination into gameplay. So what follows is just bits and pieces of a wishlist.

What would others (ideally) want to see?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

um anna is not a "head nurse" she is a docter

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes