J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
does anyone know the bonus password?
Again with that question,
If only a person would just look and pay attention.
Not ask it One time, not Five times, not Four times, Not Six times.

Use the search or look at the OP...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ric and J II D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right, try clicking on the link, and you will see what I am talking about, rather than just assuming I am an idiot who can't read or use the search function. It takes you the wrong page, because they changed the way the posts have been indexed, that is why I was posting the corrected link.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Right, try clicking on the link, and you will see what I am talking about, rather than just assuming I am an idiot who can't read or use the search function. It takes you the wrong page, because they changed the way the posts have been indexed, that is why I was posting the corrected link.
I found everything I needed without asking questions. There are links working, there are links not working. But all this can be found in this topic.
If there are users who find everything they need, why should they encourage those who are not independent?
If you are ready to be a secretary for those who can not find anything, then just say so. next time, instead of searching for a topic, let them ask you.

Reactions: J..D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I found everything I needed without asking questions. There are links working, there are links not working. But all this can be found in this topic.
If there are users who find everything they need, why should they encourage those who are not independent?
If you are ready to be a secretary for those who can not find anything, then just say so. next time, instead of searching for a topic, let them ask you.
Because the broken links need to be updated, that is why.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
not sure if this was asked or even answered but do i have to start a new game everytime to keep my phone because i seem to always lose it in the next update

Mar 27, 2019
not sure if this was asked or even answered but do i have to start a new game everytime to keep my phone because i seem to always lose it in the next update
not sure I just check and see what there in a save then start a new game and check and see whats different...I just download the newest version of the game and delete the old game and start new again

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I was tailoring individual responses to different points, queries, appeals, requests, rather than making a collective answer dump.

I dunno about you, but I don't see an individually addressed response as inferior to being bundled into a collective heap.

So ... I still don't see the purpose of your "lesson".
wait until a mod edits your posts to compile them all together and then you get a ding for something not allowed that you never said cuz someone fucked up editing.

Reactions: cold_arctus

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-20
Release Date: 2019-05-20
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 1.45
Platform: Windows, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console codes:

Change-Logs:

Internet Mod:

Download
Win/Linux Heavy: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Official Bugfix Patch #2:

Others: COMPRESSED

Extras:
Walkthrough (PDF version here) - - - - -
Thanks to @Zaiaku for sharing! Internet Mod by @hmm2 (updated by @azerukaze)

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601

good night
What do I need to do to go to my club?
thank you

Vazzer

May 11, 2017
I'm not very fan of this game (the enslavement thing, and the exaggerated make up and clothing, aren't mny cup of tea), but I follow closely the news about it, because I'm really curious about how far dev will dare to advance in the playground moms path before being beheaded by Patreon.
Honestly I'm really not into loli stuff in general but something about the park families really fucking does it for me. Maybe it's the older women/moms being in control of their daughters? I am surprised that he hasn't gotten fucked by Patreon, and I know he probably won't continue that arc for various reasons, but I really fucking hope he does.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I firmly believe this game will never have an ending! 20 years from now & Mr. T will still be working on this game. I mean come on now... the MC is already fucking the whole town!

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes