kent99

May 6, 2018
i download game from the first page but why is my game have no sound at all even i turn volume to max in options, anything help fix problems ?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Odd.

Have you checked "Sound Volume" under "Options"? (< available at any point/time in the game via the Cogwheel icon, top right of the display screen).

If you have that turned up (slide to the right - and of course have not muted the *Volume control* on your device, so that other people around can't hear you corrupting all those women in the game - I don't know where the problem might be.

Mar 27, 2019
any body know whats been added since v 1.40 I have that version already and was wondering if I need to download the new version....

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Why want so many a Save ? Its a better experience and more fun to see all the scenes by playing self ...
Ive already seen mostly all the scenes im just locked out of certain ones that use the new UI because Ive been reusing my previous save from old versions....for a while now.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
For those on this page clamoring for a Changelog v1.45 ...

come on fellas, don't be so lazy.

By now, you should know how to use a Search box (top right of this page) ...

... or bother to read at least a couple of pages back on this thread:

#8,028

or

#8,018

etc ....

If you can't be bothered to look (even a little bit) for yourselves, maybe don't ask again? We're just other players here, not telephone room service. You could at least try getting up out of bed to pick up your meal from one or other of the self-service restaurants once in a while? ...

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
For those on this page clamoring for a Changelog v1.45 ...

come on fellas, don't be so lazy.

By now, you should know how to use a Search box (top right of this page) ...

... or bother to read at least a couple of pages back on this thread:

#8,028

or

#8,018

etc ....

If you can't be bothered to look (even a little bit) for yourselves, maybe don't ask again? We're just other players here, not telephone room service. You could at least try getting up out of bed to pick up your meal from one or other of the self-service restaurants once in a while? ...
Only one of those contained the changelog, and pardon me if I think the changelog tab on the front page would at least have something more than [None Yet] after, what, three days since the update?

The whole point of a forum like this is so we can help each other. Sharing mods, sharing saves, sharing tips, sharing walkthroughs, sharing recommendations (and sharing in our mutual depravity)...we're a goddamn hotel-bar-club hybrid.

The search box was updated and I've been having hell looking for anything INSIDE a specific thread since.

As for your suggestions, we enslave women because we want the sense of achievement and property. I don't know about you, but I don't much enjoy letting others get their hands on my girls.

Mr.C only needs to set an ending of Happy Ever After for when we collect all the slaves. We're the only ones with multiple slaves, and with the origin story, we might well become the new demon owner of Utopia. I don't like unnecessary hazards in games where we're supposed to be the all-powerful alpha male. Such as death.

+1 on impregnation and pregnancies. Where the kids go is a question though...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
(...)
As for your suggestions, we enslave women because we want the sense of achievement and property. I don't know about you, but I don't much enjoy letting others get their hands on my girls.

Mr.C only needs to set an ending of Happy Ever After for when we collect all the slaves. We're the only ones with multiple slaves, and with the origin story, we might well become the new demon owner of Utopia. I don't like unnecessary hazards in games where we're supposed to be the all-powerful alpha male. Such as death.

+1 on impregnation and pregnancies. Where the kids go is a question though...

Hmmm, I didn't suggest death. As I tried to explain, unmotivated "sudden death" is overrated in computer games. (Overused.)

I already expressed views on those other points as well.

On your last bit: Well, as the MC is building up such a mighty empire, I suppose he could find plenty of full-breasted wet nurses, adoptive or foster mothers &/or carers among his subjected women. And babysitters too, neighbors, then teachers, schools, employment opportunities ...

Maybe the MC could set up a few baby-making communes, where his various women could take turns looking after the kids, in between servicing him? .... and satisfying clients of his choice. (Or, if you really think he can keep the whole damn sex-crazed harem of women happy as a ultra-mega-potent pasha (wouldn't he need another 8-12 testicle implants?), well ok ...

It's an interesting (mad) thought that the Utopia club owner(s) may soon need to warn, threaten or take revenge on the MC, if he starts to establish serious business competition to them, as now seems to be happening. Will flaming devils finally get their claws into him ... like some sort of Faust, Don Juan or Casanova? ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there is no sound .. can someone help ?
I have never had sound, but muting these games is the first thing I do every time. ;p
No changes on update of 1.45 ????
Or is there????
Not a lot, you can enslave Heather, and she will open a club for you to play in. Think there was one other thing too, but forgot what it was. It's been mentioned a few times recently though if you search back a few pages.

Reactions: Lord Lucifer
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes