HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it's because I'm playing a port (thankyou, Spear) or if Mr.C has actually put the kibosh to them, but I've lost all the animations and only have stills. Anyone else?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
****Found a bug that allow you to cheat without using cheat, kinda game breaking (more like an exploit)

On Day1, take subway and go work in fast food for 500$ until you can't anymore because it's close
Then go to apartment, meet justin outside, drink with him.... Then the game BREAK
It threw me out in the street with an empty morning/afternoon/evening/night (empty time- Infinite)

Then i simply go work in fast food until i'd like 100K
Took subway back home sleep and Voila! Still Day1 with 100K (but now the time is showing again)
Went back to subway did the same thing but because i didn't meet justin outside the apartment, it had already trigger. Now when i drank with him it proceed to Day2:)

So the bug involve meeting him outside apartment for first time on Day1!!!!!!

Last edited:

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Someone please post the changelog for the latest build...i loaded my saves from the previous update but i don't know whats been added...

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
****Found a bug that allow you to cheat without using cheat, kinda game breaking (more like an exploit)

On Day1, take subway and go work in fast food for 500$ until you can't anymore because it's close
Then go to apartment, meet justin outside, drink with him.... Then the game BREAK
It threw me out in the street with an empty morning/afternoon/evening/night (empty time- Infinite)

Then i simply go work in fast food until i'd like 100K
Took subway back home sleep and Voila! Still Day1 with 100K (but now the time is showing again)
Went back to subway did the same thing but because i didn't meet justin outside the apartment, it had already trigger. Now when i drank with him it proceed to Day2:)

So the bug involve meeting him outside apartment for first time on Day1!!!!!!
Delete this so the dev doesn't find out. Come on do for the cheaters! :p
<3 <3 <3

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, is this game good in terms of story or is it just another one of those fuck fest with no real story?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, is this game good in terms of story or is it just another one of those fuck fest with no real story?
Fuck fest definitely. The story boils down to "protagonist is brainwashing and enslaving all women in the city because he can", only thing that could be called story is the subplots that play out as the girls' corruption progresses.
Also, it has very bad grammar.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
is impregnation an preg sex gonna be a thing in the game cause they go allout in this slave stuff so i doubt they have safe sex :D haha ? would love to see that stuff with the mom and sis

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
is impregnation an preg sex gonna be a thing in the game cause they go allout in this slave stuff so i doubt they have safe sex :D haha ? would love to see that stuff with the mom and sis
I'd love to see that, but for I think that would require the game to get an ending, which doesn't seem to be in the plans currently.
That's one thing that I hate about these Patreon-powered infinite games, there's never an end goal and some content like pregnancy is very rare, by consequence. Compare with Japanese corruption/enslavement games that almost always end in pregnancy.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes