cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wowee. Anyone have a zip mac version of the newest build?
Dear Calypso0,

I'm gonna reply with an almost identical answer as I did to the other Mac user a few days ago.

1. Stop asking for a Mac version after every update.

I think of you as an adult who is able to read and find a solution on is own. As mentioned several times in this thread you actually can port any Ren'Py build game into a native build for your preferred system as Windoof, MacCheap, Linbald.

2. Learn how to use Google and Forum search function.. by the time you would have found this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-82770

Read it and make your own Mac version. Done in less then 5 min.

3. If you don't know how do use a Mac you shouldn't buy one; you better stick to Windows .

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Dear Calypso0,

I'm gonna reply with an almost identical answer as I did to the other Mac user a few days ago.

1. Stop asking for a Mac version after every update.

I think of you as an adult who is able to read and find a solution on is own. As mentioned several times in this thread you actually can port any Ren'Py build game into a native build for your preferred system as Windoof, MacCheap, Linbald.

2. Learn how to use Google and Forum search function.. by the time you would have found this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-82770

Read it and make your own Mac version. Done in less then 5 min.

3. If you don't know how do use a Mac you shouldn't buy one; you better stick to Windows .
I appreciate your response but disagree with your advice. I have seen some port programs like wine and others to try and run PC programs on a mac. There is almost always version issues etc. I downloaded multiple programs before only to have them not work together and watched YouTube (got some help on here) and still had errors. At some point we gotta call a spade a spade. I am not tech savvy as some to troubleshoot these and thats why we (mac users) ask for versions. If the PC release is out there, and there is a mac version available (just not shared) it is a reasonable request IMO. I think of you as a PC user who if the coin was flipped, would be doing the exact same thing and understand more our stance if they didnt have the tech expertise to do it themselves.

As for the computer comment...hyperbole. I own a mac so here we are. Unless you are getting me a PC that wont be happening.

I guess I am sorry that the lack of Mac support on this forum seems to frustrate you as much as it does us.

truth be told, I have been excited to try this one for some time.

Reactions: ninjarook

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
have seen some port programs like wine and others to try and run PC programs on a mac
Wine isn't needed for Ren'Py games. You use wine for Unity games, but I agree Wine is very tricky to set up on Mac and not everyone can do it.
If the PC release is out there, and there is a mac version available (just not shared) it is a reasonable request IMO
If I remember correctly Mr. C never published a download link together with the Windows version. I think he release a Mac version a few days later or so. Another reason why no one wants to share the Mac version is because you have to download 5 GB (heavy version) and upload it on own your own Mega etc. account. Not many people have a good upload speed. For me it would take hours to upload the Mac version.

Therefore the easiest and fastest way would be to learn to user-port the game on your own. For this you don't need much.
1. Ren'Py SKD for Mac - Download form here:

2. Windows version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wine isn't needed for Ren'Py games. You use wine for Unity games, but I agree Wine is very tricky to set up on Mac and not everyone can do it.

If I remember correctly Mr. C never published a download link together with the Windows version. I think he release a Mac version a few days later or so. Another reason why no one wants to share the Mac version is because you have to download 5 GB (heavy version) and to upload it own your own Mega etc. account. Not many people have a good upload speed. For me it would take hours to upload the Mac version.

Therefore the easiest and fastest way would be to learn to user-port the game on your own. For this you don't need much.
1. Ren'Py SKD for Mac - Download form here:

2. Windows version of the game.

tyvm.
i will try it.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
I appreciate your response but disagree with your advice. I have seen some port programs like wine and others to try and run PC programs on a mac. There is almost always version issues etc. I downloaded multiple programs before only to have them not work together and watched YouTube (got some help on here) and still had errors. At some point we gotta call a spade a spade. I am not tech savvy as some to troubleshoot these and thats why we (mac users) ask for versions. If the PC release is out there, and there is a mac version available (just not shared) it is a reasonable request IMO. I think of you as a PC user who if the coin was flipped, would be doing the exact same thing and understand more our stance if they didnt have the tech expertise to do it themselves.

As for the computer comment...hyperbole. I own a mac so here we are. Unless you are getting me a PC that wont be happening.

I guess I am sorry that the lack of Mac support on this forum seems to frustrate you as much as it does us.

truth be told, I have been excited to try this one for some time.
that was a very cool way to handle a disagreement.
Also is this update worth it or naw.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
for some reason none of the new content it activating i watch tv and tells me wait for next update i go to news station everything wait for next update i go to church wait for next update not sure why

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think there's a problem in getting to "Megan was brooming in front of the house." because of this condition:
Code:
elif 150 < sex_of_megan and 1 < playground_event
I think it need this:
Code:
elif 150 < sex_of_megan < 200 and 1 < playground_event

Last edited:

xtremekratos

Sep 19, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.05] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.86GB

Download PC (530MB): - - -

file is not available

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes