Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me, can i ask something. I just download honey select and i got some error. When I open studio neo and I click the animation tab. it won't show anything. the tab color become green but there is nothing that show. can someone help me please? Thanks for anyone that answer my question.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There's literally 3 pages of people talking about what changed.
so the stuff that changed is that the new content and it'll be alot easier if there is a guide or something that tells you what the new content is seems mr c gave up on changelogs

Last edited:

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.!!!!!!

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 287, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 304, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'win_icon.png'.

This one downloaded from: Win, Linux - Lite (1.55 bugfix) (2.76GB) Mega link
Even did bug fix copy/paste things, not working..

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I really like this game but how long will it continue to add content to the game and not finish the old ones? To this day I'm waiting for Nicole slave content in the house

Reactions: cera and xAshard

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It's the problem with such a large game. Everyone wants different bits, and then things bog down.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
when I started playing this game
I found it interesting
later I realized that the game had no history
just sex,plus sex,plus sex, plus sex,
besides ridiculous clothes and 5 minute game updates
I uninstalled in version 1.55
good luck to Dev for next game

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Can someone please upload to GDrive? Nopy download always fails for me and its still a month before I can change my isp. Just a request though

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone please upload to GDrive? Nopy download always fails for me and its still a month before I can change my isp. Just a request though
Grab Jdownloader2, with it running, you just need to copy the link, and it will read the link and pick up anything worth downloading from it. It also picks back up when there is a problem, and will restart later. It also works on many other sites, like say rule34 for example, where you can copy a search result, and it will save every pic from it.
when I started playing this game
I found it interesting
later I realized that the game had no history
just sex,plus sex,plus sex, plus sex,
besides ridiculous clothes and 5 minute game updates
I uninstalled in version 1.55
good luck to Dev for next game
Sorry to make light, you do actually have a point, this game is far from a great work of art, especially the dialogue, but it's not trying to be. That said, the art is really improving lately... Hope I didn't offend you, I just can't help myself some days. It's almost sarcasm awareness month, what can you do?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes