halo_1989

May 26, 2019
Hi,
Anybody knows how to pass michelle? Now when I met michelle at police station, she every said : "For next training. you must raise the subway corruption first"
Many thanks!

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Go ahead, and go into the subway each morning with a gas potion and go to the women only car, keep using it until you level it up to the point you're molding the redhead that comes into the car, talk to michelle and the event should work

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
does anyone have a save file with the starting quest line (i guess u can call it that) with the richest person the MC knows.no matter what i do (cheat,start new game) i can't get him to spawn at all its the only place i dont have unlocked.this has been a problem for me from 2 or 3 updates ago.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
does anyone have a save file with the starting quest line (i guess u can call it that) with the richest person the MC knows.no matter what i do (cheat,start new game) i can't get him to spawn at all its the only place i dont have unlocked.this has been a problem for me from 2 or 3 updates ago.
so you haven't been sent by the mother to see Julia? that should happen on like day 3 of playing... plz clearly

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Does not bode well to getting the newest update anytime soon if we don't even have a $1 patron.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, everyone's a side character, really. I just hope whatever's going on with the news desk is fixed. It's time to take our corruption townwide.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you. I'm using Windows.
All you really should have to do is Unzip the file to a folder that isn't System-Critical such as Program Files, Program Files (x86), ProgramData or anything in the Windows folder. Literally any other folder would do. You could try placing it on the desktop first, that seems to work.
Once you have it where you want, doubleclick the .exe file. It'll take a couple of seconds on first load while it prepares a log file in case anything goes wrong.
If there isn't a .exe file, your antivirus probably blocked it. Don't worry about that, it's a false positive. Open your Antivirus and remove the file from Quarantine and add it to your exclusion list (called Whitelist in some suites).

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes