Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of Corruption 165. The link is in the first page of this thread. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di Corruption 165. Il link e' nella prima pagina diquesto thread. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well this was realy small updata there was new contet for like 5-10minutes of gameplay. This game has gone downhill for quite sometime now, sad to see that it only seems to get worse.
Not to call you out personally because I see this comment once a month, every month from one or two people every update, but I've been playing since 0.65 and this has ALWAYS been the pace of updates. It's never been a game to be played update to update, but rather once or twice a year. (Though I'm always to impatient to do so.)
And while there was a smaller amount of images there were also like 4 ANIMATIONS which is a plus, and MR.C has been getting better at them with each update.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Not to call you out personally because I see this comment once a month, every month from one or two people every update, but I've been playing since 0.65 and this has ALWAYS been the pace of updates. It's never been a game to be played update to update, but rather once or twice a year. (Though I'm always to impatient to do so.)
And while there was a smaller amount of images there were also like 4 ANIMATIONS which is a plus, and MR.C has been getting better at them with each update.
It's true that the update pace has been prety consistent for long-time now but the amount of content in each update has varied alot some has been quite big updates and some smaller. I guess say that this is prety normal for each game in development but its easy to notice, especially in renpy games.

Stil in my personal opinion games overall quality has been dropping, It just might be that I don't like where game is heading to.

Reactions: Waxer

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It's true that the update pace has been prety consistent for long-time now but the amount of content in each update has varied alot some has been quite big updates and some smaller. I guess say that this is prety normal for each game in development but its easy to notice, especially in renpy games.

Stil in my personal opinion games overall quality has been dropping, It just might be that I don't like where game is heading to.
That's fair, and while I'm not sure I agree with a quality drop per say, more perhaps 'quality' is being spread thinner and thinner to compensate for new characters.
I do wish MR.C kept the game down to say 12 characters you can corrupt with lots of different scenes and options for them, rather then the 40 and counting characters we have now, all of which are scattered in there corruption levels and most looking forgotten about. (Remember the flight attendants?)
In truth I usually only like around 1/5 of any new characters, but what really breaks my heart is that how that time on new characters seems to take away from work that could have been done on old ones. I remember a time when updating the corruption level in a girl meant more then just a mere outfit change, it meant at least 5 new repeatable scenes, a new phone option, a new date, ect. My disappointment was immeasurable when Megan got her 150 update and she didn't have any new scenes.

But I've made my peace that saying any of this is just crying in the rain. MR.C seems intent on having this game always be a W.I.P that just expands. And while not what I want most of all, I still enjoy every last update and look forward to the next.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The scope keeps increasing. We've gone from affecting our family and neighbour, to affecting our workplace(and taking it over), to affecting the local church and the congregation and in so doing spreading 'the word' further, to hitting the hospital, to corrupting the police station into almost a brothel, to affecting the school, to affecting flight staff, to now affecting the news with plans to influence everyone the network can reach, and now we're apparently hoping to seal our dominance by taking the mayor's family.

With the increase comes less focus, especially since he appears to work on everything at once, randomly. My thoughts are mixed. I like the increase and wonder always 'what comes next', and generally like the freedom, but it's also painful with things closing out 'not done yet'.

There's also the sheer bloat of the filesize. Downloading this thing, even the 'lite' is often a daunting thing.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Corruption [v1.65] [Mr.C] (2.78 gb rar pc lite source)
475 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
phone bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1156, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1194)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1156, in script
File "T:\[gamez] prn\MR.C CORRUPTION VERSION 1.65 [] []\corruption-v1.65-pc\corruption-v1.65-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "T:\[gamez] prn\MR.C CORRUPTION VERSION 1.65 [] []\corruption-v1.65-pc\corruption-v1.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1744, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "T:\[gamez] prn\MR.C CORRUPTION VERSION 1.65 [] []\corruption-v1.65-pc\corruption-v1.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1194)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.65

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes