lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
second that
Honestly its a lot of time and effort but its using the add on for honey sellect that allows you to make screenshots and record. Theres a few tutorials on Hong Fire where you can find most of the good mods that and Roymods for high quality models

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Looks at the most recent comments...yup about what I expected.
Not to call you out personally because I see this comment once a month, every month from one or two people every update, but I've been playing since 0.65 and this has ALWAYS been the pace of updates. It's never been a game to be played update to update, but rather once or twice a year. (Though I'm always to impatient to do so.)
And while there was a smaller amount of images there were also like 4 ANIMATIONS which is a plus, and MR.C has been getting better at them with each update.

Blablabla3

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: 1.65
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux - Heavy (4.28GB): - - - - -
Win/Linux - Lite (2.76GB): - - - - -
Android new devices: - - - -
Android old devices: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - Internet Mod - - - -

Thanks to Ric and pierrovic for sharing! Internet Mod by hmm2 (updated by azerukaze)

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
why dont have animation?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
On mine it still won't let me leave the phone though. Clicking back no longer errors, but it doesn't do anything.
Alright, so Mr.C didn't covered all the locations :(

This time it will works by default. If it don't know where you are when you open the phone, it will send you back out of your house. It can be a big jump depending where you are, but it's past near 2AM here, I'll not check all the locations one by one.

Reactions: yoyomistro

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's never been a game to be played update to update, but rather once or twice a year. (Though I'm always to impatient to do so.)
I'm trying this every second update (sometimes every third) and still getting around 5 mins of gameplay.

This not hand drawn or DAZ, these are Illusion models. A quick glance at the amount of content delivered from other creators using the same platform says all one needs to know about what's happening here.

Reactions: robertttt

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm trying this every second update (sometimes every third) and still getting around 5 mins of gameplay.

This not hand drawn or DAZ, these are Illusion models. A quick glance at the amount of content delivered from other creators using the same platform says all one needs to know about what's happening here.
I mean if we count the last 3 updates together, it'd be police station, church, and plenty of new area content. That's at least an hour or two. And you can call it milking, but this how it has always been with MR.C since forever. Anyone who signs up as a patron knows what they are getting. We're on a pirating website, there's not right to complain.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
are you fuckin kidding me? that all?

I mean if we count the last 3 updates together, it'd be police station, church, and plenty of new area content. That's at least an hour or two. And you can call it milking, but this how it has always been with MR.C since forever. Anyone who signs up as a patron knows what they are getting. We're on a pirating website, there's not right to complain.
Yea, his updates have always been somewhat short, but I believe they've been even shorter lately as he's probably working on Lust Village. At least I hope he is, lol.

Reactions: Echoic

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
uploadhaven links appear to be dead.

Also, which cheat mod is best in terms of usability that doesn't screw up the gameplay?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhousu

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
god why why DEV update this game so little and instead of realizing a small patch we have to dl the whole game again for like 5 minute game play idk i love this game but dev seems not liking it much!!!
i mean we can take a vote and i'm sure fan of this game vote for u to give us like every 3 month an update but a huge 1
PS:i did try to not play this game for like several patch then play but it was like 20 min new game play

Reactions: Kormara

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know which is the rarest: MR.C making updates that aren't joke worthy in terms of content amount, or someone actually caring to put the changelog when updating the OP...

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes