playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Corruption [v1.65] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 2.78GB-Lite

Download Win (629MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
I don't know which is the rarest: MR.C making updates that aren't joke worthy in terms of content amount, or someone actually caring to put the changelog when updating the OP...
no one does it because mr c doesn't make one so there is nothing to upload almost all changelogs come directly from the devs themselves rarely do the mods or uploaders do it because its not the sites responsiblilty nor the uploaders and mods to write one if you want a proper changelog u can try searching the thread for whats different or ask the dev directly other than doing that u aint getting one

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Did 1.65 fixed the TV station bug yet?

Yes. You can affect the newscaster twice. As ever, it's not complete.

Jaidev

Apr 10, 2018
How do you trigger the event related to suburb house wife and principle & daughter . All i got when they go out and the meet each other and showed their pussy and boobs after that I'm stuck here in this scene..

Reactions: asd33asd33

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I'm using the compressed version and can't see the options menu, even if I go full screen it's just blue without text, is there a different way to enable skiping?

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
How far can we go for mayor story?
So far I catch him kissing the secretary, get the access to his house from the secretary and met the wife promising her to get more evidence on her cheating husband then what next?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How far can we go for mayor story?
So far I catch him kissing the secretary, get the access to his house from the secretary and met the wife promising her to get more evidence on her cheating husband then what next?
That's it for this version.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes