Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
This game has pleasantly surprised me.
Women have designs that don't convince me, I don't like the gameplay much (up, up and up statistics) but I love the story, the content and the way the developer treats it.
I am a fan of the corruption genre and I appreciate this game.
If the girls had better designs, the game would surely be the best in the current scenario.
But the truth is that the game has hooked me enough to ignore the latter.
I will be aware of future updates and my congratulations to the author.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This game has pleasantly surprised me.
Women have designs that don't convince me, I don't like the gameplay much (up, up and up statistics) but I love the story, the content and the way the developer treats it.
I am a fan of the corruption genre and I appreciate this game.
If the girls had better designs, the game would surely be the best in the current scenario.
But the truth is that the game has hooked me enough to ignore the latter.
I will be aware of future updates and my congratulations to the author.
Same here

Mar 3, 2018
Download not found
The mega link is not working i cant download the 4Gig version becouse the internet brakes when downloading form browser

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im anxious about the "kids" at the playground and in subway in regards to the rules. get their corruption to the current max and the blond one already airs out the clam, the subway girl is referencing having sex with her dad. from a technical point of view, they are just a resized character model, but storywise theyre on the breaking point of the 7th rule

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
when i try start the game this line came out

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1208: expected ':' not found.
else
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm - in the changelog the mayors mansion is mentioned, but I cant access it. Got the card of his secretary.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Uhm - in the changelog the mayors mansion is mentioned, but I cant access it. Got the card of his secretary.
Kind of vaguely remember that you need to go there on saturday (morning i think).
But there is a specific day mentioned (80% sure it's saturday morning)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
im anxious about the "kids" at the playground and in subway in regards to the rules. get their corruption to the current max and the blond one already airs out the clam, the subway girl is referencing having sex with her dad. from a technical point of view, they are just a resized character model, but storywise theyre on the breaking point of the 7th rule
The rule is clearly prepubescent, which I don't think they are.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so you haven't been sent by the mother to see Julia? that should happen on like day 3 of playing... plz clearly
didn't see this post until today. im guessing she did because i have access to her by going and ringing the doorbell and i can get the key so i can just walk in but i don't think she sent me to her in the first place. ill try starting a new game...again to see if she sends me

Edit:she sent me to her house. when i start corrupting them is there a set number of corruption points they have to have to him visit?
Edit:hay i just unlocked the vip card.odd how it didnt show up all this time of playing .

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i hope mr.c changed his way on the updates. like when you update certain character's this month. next update should be the same characters. its much better than every month different with updates. so at least people who play this game would wait 2 months before playing, than playing every month with different characters

Reactions: w1nt3rmut3

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How do I meet the cop. She's about the only person I haven't corrupted. Everytime I go to the police station it says I have no need to go there.
the cop is meet by correcting your boss at the Cafe so if you have not meet ether corrupted her more or restart

Reactions: Banish
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes