prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know how to progress megan? says talk to her husband but when I talk to him at night it says that I have to get to know him first

Dendelion

Dec 17, 2018
so uhm need to ask how do i start the dana and daughter corruption can't seem to trigger it the guide saide i need to go there in the morning or afternoon but it kept telling me to find a way to corrupt her and her daughter.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so uhm need to ask how do i start the dana and daughter corruption can't seem to trigger it the guide saide i need to go there in the morning or afternoon but it kept telling me to find a way to corrupt her and her daughter.
Have you tried walking around the neighborhood at night?

Reactions: Dendelion

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo i hope we get more scenes with the playground kids or other lolis! They' teens, so it's not breaking a rule!

Reactions: youpla

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yo i hope we get more scenes with the playground kids or other lolis! They' teens, so it's not breaking a rule!
It's not, but given how fickle Patreon (and sometimes even F95) can be I'd rather he did not go there. I want more stuff with the moms but I'd rather the daughter were left at home for the next corruption level.

Dendelion

Dec 17, 2018
need to ask another one how do i ask for a date from the private room since i can't seem to use the phone to asked for one. (the character is my slave)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is nopy fast? In terms of downloading? I like using mega because it can download huge files in atleast 30 mins for me.
when i download from there it is fast.Normaly i look first for a mega link and if i have there download problems like the download speed is very low then i use nopy.You can try this and if the speed is there low then try a other hoster from the op

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT could you maybe delete from the op the mega links for the heavy and the lite version? because when you click on that link then comes a text where is written that the acount is terminated

May 19, 2018
when i download from there it is fast.Normaly i look first for a mega link and if i have there download problems like the download speed is very low then i use nopy.You can try this and if the speed is there low then try a other hoster from the op
I see, thanks for everything! :)

Reactions: gigan
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes