John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Definitely one of my favourites games here on F95. Hope to see new events maybe in Police Station. I love it :love:
And about download link, for me Nopy worked pretty well and very fast last time.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone knows the eta and details on next update v1.7?

Edit—
While on that note, anyone knows other sandbox renpy games like corruption? A non-fetch quest type of game where you simply and straightforwardly need to give the magical item to women in order to get the sexy time going.
Closest one I played would be by TK8000 Solvalley School.

MILF mostly, bonus if the MC is a shota. Would be nice if there's an android port of it as well.

Last edited:

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Why want People a full save ? The fun in the Game is to see how they slowly come Corrupt. If you have them all Corrupt at the Start it would be take out the most Part of the Game
I, for my part, just want a save when the first prostitution event starts.
Couldn't start it, tried nothing and ran out of ideas.

ducksarecool2

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know where the dialogue for the game is stored in the file system? I wanted to try to do a more proper translation of the game in my free time, but I can't seem to find the strings in any of the files I looked through.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know where the dialogue for the game is stored in the file system? I wanted to try to do a more proper translation of the game in my free time, but I can't seem to find the strings in any of the files I looked through.
I think they are two options:

1. Use Unren.bat and decrypt the game to be able to modify files (open with a text editor).
2. Use Ren'Py SDK and extract the dialogues form the game. (not sure if you need to Unren it before)

Link Unren.bat:
Windoof: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...er-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/unread
Linux/Mac: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8.16887/

Good luck!

Reactions: TheDevian

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi how to get special events in walkthrough

- Ex-teacher, mother, sister
- Ex-teacher, neighbour, neighbour's daughter

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
hi how to get special events in walkthrough

- Ex-teacher, mother, sister
- Ex-teacher, neighbour, neighbour's daughter
That ain't special event though. You just need to corrupt those two group and Mrs. Simpson then go to her and choose class play

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Strange use of the English language. Usually, I'm pretty forgiving about that but it starts from the first line of text. I don't think it'd be that hard to find someone to proofread your awful text for free. The fact you didn't even bother tells me your game is pretty overrated. Considering the game is already just another generic ren'py copy also makes me question the current 4 star rating.

• Angry
Reactions: cold_arctus

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Strange use of the English language. Usually, I'm pretty forgiving about that but it starts from the first line of text. I don't think it'd be that hard to find someone to proofread your awful text for free. The fact you didn't even bother tells me your game is pretty overrated. Considering the game is already just another generic ren'py copy also makes me question the current 4 star rating.
Why...why do people assume the dev reads the comments on a website that pirates their game?

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Why...why do people assume the dev reads the comments on a website that pirates their game?
Wasn't aware it was pirated. A large number of these games are provided by the developers themselves. The way you speak makes it seem as if this just a pirating website.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wasn't aware it was pirated. A large number of these games are provided by the developers themselves. The way you speak makes it seem as if this just a pirating website.
How naive are you? F95 is a pirating website! :LOL:

Playing innocent doesn't saves you from being a filthy pirate and illegally downloading copyrighted property from game developers without "paying" for it.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
a mega or torrent link? cant dowload from those website from op at 100% downloaded i get error

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes