KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does Save Editor work with Renpy games?
I used to hack the files and open the console, but he archived the files in this version so you can no longer do that. Luckily I left myself with lots of money, potions, and affection from a previous save so I was able to get the new content in about 10 minutes. Not bad, if you like lots of big tits.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I never learned to fuck with consoles, everyone says hit Shift + D or O but that never does shit for me so I always use for ren'py stuffs and some rpgmaker games.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You make it sound easy to open the console... shift + d and shift + o do not open the console ><

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You make it sound easy to open the console... shift + d and shift + o do not open the console ><
It is not that hard, but sometimes you need to edit two files.

For Renpy Console access (this is the one that does the Control + O ):
renpy\common\00console.rpy
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

For the Developer Console (this is the one that does the Control + D )
renpy\common\00library.rpy
# After init, make some changes based on if config.developer is True.
init 1700 python hide:

if config.developer == "auto":
if config.script_version:
config.developer = True
else:
config.developer = True

Not every game implements the Developer Console, where you can review all the variables used in the game and see all images included. At the least the Renpy Console is enabled so you can enter in the variables to modify things like stats, money, and so on.

I will have to check out the save editor online, that may be useful in times where the game files are archived and I don't want to bother with undoing them - not that its hard to do.

Reactions: Nyn and cgleco

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, it's just a lot more reliable to simply turn on the config console and use variable editing via Shift+O. Open it, type in dir(store) and look for the variables you're after. Most games you can figure it out with minor trial and error, but some are a bit more annoying. I find punching in the variable without an = lets me see the value so I know if I have the right one.

Reactions: DrigerC

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
so this is the step 1 that gets left out every time. I'll have to give it a shot sometime.
i think booom made a rpa extractor that also changes the files for u. im not sure tho, so go and talk to em

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Enough, but if you're really wanting a large amount of content, you may want to wait till he hits 0.5ish.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How much content is in this one? It looks good but that 0.3 thing makes me a hesitate a little.
If you haven't played it at all, its not bad at this level.

If you have played it then wait, I used my last save and saw all the new content in about 5 minutes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah there wasn't any new stuff beyond corruption level 4 (135 points), but there is more filler shit I guess dating/phone pics, night time events and what not.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I never learned to fuck with consoles, everyone says hit Shift + D or O but that never does shit for me so I always use for ren'py stuffs and some rpgmaker games.
You first have to go into the game folder then renpy then common. find the file called 00console.rpy. open it with notepad or notepad++ and search for "config.console = False". change false to true and then shift O will work.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
herro @Adoringfan, u sexually repressed fucker.

The auto tool is done get it while it's fresh from the stove and bug test it for me

(v2 is live you won't need python installed for this to work)

What does this do i hear you ask, it does the following things :

unencodes the archive( because @Tarasia requested it it also decodes images.rpa and scripts.rpa )
drops the un.pryc
and enables console

all with a need gui you only need to choose the folder that needs modding the tool will do the rest.

All because @TCMS said it was just easier to just enable the dev console because it took 15 seconds to do , well this program does it all in +- 10 seconds so take that otter. :p

(no spaces in the path name it will crash the thing)
there u go, a tool that is easy to use, and is simple. have fun, and of course if u wana suck dick u know where to come

EDIT: here is the thread that this is in:

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You think about me an awful lot which is kinda creepy, I don't know if it's cause you are a virgin or because you are liberal. I'll try the tool out though, thanks @booo313

Reactions: bushweed

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That tool would either have a separate thread or be mentioned in a sticky, as it is its buried into a topic, given the scope of it..

Reactions: nekoneeeeee

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
That tool would either have a separate thread or be mentioned in a sticky, as it is its buried into a topic, given the scope of it..
It's also mentiont as a tool in the main modding post . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: jaj2611

pite

Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys. I don't have sound in this game any idea why?
Sorry, english is not my native language : (

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes