Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
it only adds 10k money. you can go to saveeditonline and put in as much money and potions as you want

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
renpy console commands to change corruption:

sex_of_x = y

Where x = player name
y = corruption value

So for example, mother is jenny and sex is unlocked at 110 corruption, so:
sex_of_jenny = 110
==========
character names:
Jenny // jenny
Megan // megan
heather // hea
Maria // maria
Nicole // nicole
Emily // emi
Simpson // sim
Michelle // mi
------------
Money is simply

money = y
----------
if you are interested in seeing all the values

just type in 'Dir()'
it'll least everything as 'somewordvalue'
just take that and input a value change like somewordvalue = y

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
could someone please provide a mirror? I get constantly quota-blocked with mega and don't know why. Maybe the game has been already downloaded too much?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
could someone please provide a mirror? I get constantly quota-blocked with mega and don't know why. Maybe the game has been already downloaded too much?

this will probably help u a lil bit
enjoy:)

Reactions: darlic

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice to see more and more content being added with the girls, though I wish he would finish one of them before adding a bit more to some new one. I do like the way Mrs Simpson is turning out though.

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
i dont think mega link file working properly.i downloaded 3 times and everytime files cant open

( )

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Checked my link. The archive was downloaded and unpacked normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i dont think mega link file working properly.i downloaded 3 times and everytime files cant open

( )
Again as already often telled try with diffrent browser or try megadownloader. Mega Link works fine

fozard

May 12, 2017
shit, really love this one, a bit shock when i found out that some of the scene aren't there yet, megan scenes are my favorite maybe because she's just wild or batshit crazy in early stage

also can someone tell me how long usually the dev update this game ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's based on models from a Japanese game. And don't get me started on the ridiculous costumes available. I've LOL'd so hard at some of the costumes that I was literally a shaking ball of fur maniacally laughing in a puddle of tears.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
help me to cheat this game plz . I was read your guy comment but I still dont understand
Go to into the renpy folder, then into the common folder - from there edit the 00console.rpy file. Search for config.console, and change it from "false" to "true", then save the file.
This allows you to access the console commands in the game by pressing shift and "o" together. All the console commands shown in this thread can be used from there (e.g. money=100000)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
where can i press pressing shift and "o" together. help me
Where can you press those keys? Ummmm... you use a keyboard, right? They're clearly labelled ON the keyboard.
You find "Shift", press it down. Keep pressing "Shift" down and then press "O". Let go of the keys and booooom! Magic!

Reactions: groove888

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This game have really high potential, but each time the author creates a new woman corrupted level, he leaves a few pieces behind it. Who i mean... if you look for example the corruption level of the mc mother. The first time you do sex with her, you do sex in a certain way, to be precise, she is underneath you and after you reach the orgasm, the game ask you if you wanna come in her or on her. This excited me a lot, ofc i come in her XD but... is not that the problem.
The real problem is... that after you reach a new corrupted level, you can not do sex in the old way!!!
No the game change completly the sex act! I understand that new level, give you more corrupted sex, but... i like that pose!!! Why the hell the game do not let you do the old sex and the new one? More corrupter more options the game have to give you, not remove! So i was thinking, there is some way to write to this autor and ask to add also the old sex thing? Or through the console command to expand it ourselves?

Reactions: Bangbray1908

Yasou

May 14, 2017
Where can you press those keys? Ummmm... you use a keyboard, right? They're clearly labelled ON the keyboard.
You find "Shift", press it down. Keep pressing "Shift" down and then press "O". Let go of the keys and booooom! Magic!
No i mean ... go what to press Shift+O

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes