Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really hope that the autor put all the sex scene together when you raise you corrupt level. I do not like to lost the previous sex scene. Also i really do not like the last corruption level outfit for the mother (last for this version) I prefer the
second-last/penultimate (sorry for me bad english u_u) the dress, that have the black stockings, brown miniskirt and white shirt. Much more sexy that the last one, that is to much uncovered.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
First time I saw the mother's high corruption dress with that makeup, my gf had to check on me cuz I literally fell outta my chair laughing. I pointed at the screen and said "Painted Jezebel" and she started laughing saying she looked like a hooker from the 1980s. :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
First time I saw the mother's high corruption dress with that makeup, my gf had to check on me cuz I literally fell outta my chair laughing. I pointed at the screen and said "Painted Jezebel" and she started laughing saying she looked like a hooker from the 1980s. :D
I agree the dress at high corruption level are so funny and absurd. No sexy or erotic at all.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
i thought $1,700 per month is enough to upgrade a computer, does developing a game like this really need a beast pc ? just curious because he just changed his goal to $2,500 per month to upgrade his equipment
A lot of the Patroens that do the 'need a new computer' goal, tend to already have it by the time they reach their 'goal', because they've already been earning money for all the months they've been running said goal.

Making a great computer is expensive, yes, but for his actual needs with this project? He does not need a $1,700 machine. If you're spending that much on a computer, you're basically looking at buying a high-end system, with just about all the bells and whistles. You can build a decent computer for $1,000 that'll basically do good content creation, and play basically any game on Ultra.

And, from what I understand, his content creation extents to taking screenshots from a game, with maybe some light touching up in Photoshop. Not exactly something that demands the best from Intel, or a $600 graphics card. A straight up cash grab to make himself a beastly computer for the sake of wanting one.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I don't know where the developer lives but computer parts can cost different prices depending on which country you live.
or a $600 graphics card.
I'm not sure what you class as a high-end card but a 1 year old (may-2016) ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Turbo 8GB Video Card costs $526 online where I live, which doesn't leave much change from your $600.

And based on the prices of one your $1000 is not going to get to a box at all.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I don't know where the developer lives but computer parts can cost different prices depending on which country you live.

I'm not sure what you class as a high-end card but a 1 year old (may-2016) ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Turbo 8GB Video Card costs $526 online where I live, which doesn't leave much change from your $600.

Yeah, in the US, $600 is the price of the 1080, and is $70 or so short of being a 1080Ti. If you can get a good deal, you can you pick up SLI-1070s for around about $600.

I understand what you're saying, but the AUD is a kinda weak currency when it comes to buying computer parts, and the whole living in a pacific continent thing, makes import costs more expensive anyways.

It's also important to note that that pre-builts are generally more expensive, than buying and building the system part for part.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...and the whole living in a pacific continent thing, makes import costs more expensive anyways.
You are aware that Asia (where most of the parts are made) is closer to Australia than the USA, and that Australia is a mass importer of Asian goods so the cost of transporting cargo is meaning less, we also don't have import duties of said parts and the tax on them is 10%. The main issue, and it has been such no matter what the value of the AU$ is to the US$ (even when the AU$ was worth more than the US$), is that Australians are seen as having a higher disposable income and willing to buy into new electronics early. So when buying foreign items (particularly from USA owned companies) we are commonly charged what we jokingly call the "Australia Tax", which is the magical markup that gets added to prices when the IP location resolves to AU.

You can access websites listing US$ prices with an AU IP and without one, and see a price change due to the AU IP. A classic example of this from around 10 or so years ago was the case of the online cost of the Full Suite of Photoshop in US$ 1600 from a non-AU IP but US$ 3500 from a AU one. It was cheaper to return fly to the US and buy a copy that is was buy one online and download it.

It's also important to note that that pre-builts are generally more expensive, than buying and building the system part for part.
While this is true, it is also important to point out that most people (even gamers and such) don't assemble their own rigs.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Sadly thats because in Austrailia everything is double (or nearly) the american price almost due to insane import taxes is my only guess. for you I would say 1700 to 2k is the same as a 1k system.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
to insane import taxes is..
No import taxes only a general Goods and Services Tax (sales tax) of 10% on all sales, although the currency exchange rate does obviously effect the cost if they are quoting in $AU and not $US. The main reasons is an effect we locally jokingly call the 'Australia Tax' which is basically a markup we notice on foreign goods (especially electronic and digital) when we use either an AU IP address or an 'AU' version of a US service, and we attribute it to us (previously) having a high percentage of disposable income and generally being an earlier adopter of new tech because of this.

ex 1. iTunes AU vs iTunes US.
There has always been at lease a 30% (and up to 150%) markup between the US prices and the AU ones, even when the AU$ was running higher than the US$, or/and when the content was produced in AU via a US company which should lower the overall cost of the content.

ex 2. Full version of Photoshop Suit around 15 (ish) years ago.
It was cheaper to buy a full return trip to the US and buy a local retail copy there US$1400, than it was to buy it on-line using an AU IP address US$3600. The online price using a US IP address was the same US$1400.

Reactions: smokeroom

fozard

May 12, 2017
judging by the picture mrs simpson sent to you, i bet the other student will gangbang her in the future update

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
God damn, I know this has been said before but he needs to start compressing some shit. 0.4 is 2.9 GBs, this game will be ridiculously huge in a few months. I mean I like the game, but come on.

Reactions: Patan

Patan

May 28, 2017
God damn, I know this has been said before but he needs to start compressing some shit. 0.4 is 2.9 GBs, this game will be ridiculously huge in a few months. I mean I like the game, but come on.
rip my internet every time when i try to download this game and dreaming of dana :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Ron
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes