cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Unable to download because I hit download limit with jdownloader and , man, things are about to get rough. I hope he (mrc not the last uploader, thanks btw) either starts compressing his game better or starts uploading it to something other than mega, for everyone's sake.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Oh well, I'm stuck, mega's sulking again and won't give the whole DL. So now I'm going to wait for split DL'S or preferably a torrent. Worst thing is that I see this happening more and more, not just for this game but many others as well, superpowered and dreaming of dana to name 2. I'm hoping that the games creators are thinking ahead because their paying clientele are going to have the same problem as us, because if they have to pay mega on top of patreon it's going to cause problems for those on a limited budget amongst other things

fozard

May 12, 2017
as long as there is no scat in the toilet scenes im ok but that was a little 2 much piss fetish for my taste however by the way its looking i think the mom is going to end up eating the sons shit in a future update i did love that masturbation part of it thou
i dont like scat too, but im more worried about the future update at maid cafe scene, i feel like there's gonna be an orgy

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

fozard

May 12, 2017
yeah well when you turn girls into sex slaves im pretty sure our main character is going have a prostitution ring not to mention the nun scene where she did flasher play and to be honest scat is far worst then the a orgy
i can handle scat for the sake of continuing the game but i wont fap to it, hell no, and i dont think the dev have the guts to add scat. i know from the previous version Mrc would add piss fetish in this new update looking from the various scenes at the toilet, and i can imagine emily drinking mc piss in the urine test scene in the next update as well

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes