j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I don't like scat, but after reading some of this I kind of hope he manages to make it optional, why? because apparentely you can't have an opinion unless it agrees with anothers veiwpoint, also it's apparently ok to piss(which is liquid body waste), but you can't shit(which is solid bodily waste), the typical internet arrogance of I'm right, you're wrong and if you disagree you're unamerican(like america's never got it wrong). Like I say, I don't like either piss or scat but unless you're paying then, so what?

Reactions: Hexel

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I think because corruption lacks any kind of story, (beyond the 'here is the powerup scrub, now fuck all the womens!') or development, the dev is just pushing it down the, let's get all the fetishes we can squeeze into the box, mode. I enjoy the game but some pacing, dialogue or characters with more than a single dimension would do wonders for this game.
I personally agree with you a more robust story would be great but...the more time he spends on story the less actual content we get.

I would prefer he finishes every sexual encounter for every girl so that the images are 100% finished then go through and add story content to beef up the game.

The other side of the coin would be a game like Big Brother which has a excess of (poor) story with almost no sexual content at all and much of the sexual content depends on arbitrary choices that you have to restart the game to change.

I much prefer this, the sexual content is easy to find but shallow rather than playing some game for over an hour and only seeing one nipple.

Last edited:

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, yeah i saw that, thought I'd gone nuts, then I saw the mesage off TCMS, smacking my hand, I guess they just gave it all the chop. Nevermind, it was a chuckle anyway.
About the mystery girl, the only other I can think of aside from a totally new character is, if I remember properly a female in the background at the police station. That's why I'm holding up the sex shop girl, just think of all the toys, cosplay clothing, etc she'd have access to. They could do an anime cosplay at the cafe :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hi, yeah i saw that, thought I'd gone nuts, then I saw the mesage off TCMS, smacking my hand, I guess they just gave it all the chop. Nevermind, it was a chuckle anyway.
About the mystery girl, the only other I can think of aside from a totally new character is, if I remember properly a female in the background at the police station. That's why I'm holding up the sex shop girl, just think of all the toys, cosplay clothing, etc she'd have access to. They could do an anime cosplay at the cafe :)
yeah although i hope next update we can start taming those cousin tsunderes since they really could need it

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
yeah although i hope next update we can start taming those cousin tsunderes since they really could need it
Oh hell yeah, I totally forgot about them, and their mum, jesus I'm getting old. I know I'll blame it on Boomatica's game, yeah that's it, it's Booms fault honest, I'm er, yeah, I'm gonna go... bloody alzheimers :)

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
As far as I know Booms game can't do anything to Jenny. I suspect that someone has the 2 mixed up, that's all. I referenced as a joke because they're both corruption games. In regards Jenny I've never managed to get her to turn blonde, the awkward wench.
Ha, watch now Boom and Mr.C do a crossover just to drive us nuts!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Scapegoat, Boom's game is the cheap mexican knock-off of this game.
Not anymore. Boom's game now is starting to look like a cheap BB rip-off (massage mom's back, massage sister's legs, doing dishes for sister, sex-ed for sister).
But anyway that's way off-topic.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
As far as I know Booms game can't do anything to Jenny. I suspect that someone has the 2 mixed up, that's all. I referenced as a joke because they're both corruption games. In regards Jenny I've never managed to get her to turn blonde, the awkward wench.
Ha, watch now Boom and Mr.C do a crossover just to drive us nuts!
keep feeding potions down her throat think it occurs after either 205 or at 220

Reactions: j5LDC2TB
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes