beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on just the first image I would guess that she is either Heather's sister or daughter. Mrc seems fairly obsessed with incest (main+sister+daughter, neighbor+daughter, aunt+2 daughters) so that would be my guess. If incorrect she clearly has some connection with Heather so barring being related to her, a school or professional rival would be the next most likely scenario.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
May 24, 2017
I used an online save file editor and edit their values. It is a drag and drop type, drag the save file from its folder onto the website (saveeditonline.com). It can edit some but not all. I gave myself 300,000 at first, but then I edit the corruption of each girl to 300.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi jackkane, no luck I'm afraid, I've given massive amounts of potion, done everything to her and all the others, she's drunk my piss been a schoolgirl, both home and at school, I've fucked her so many times that there should be a pothole in the bed. I think that for me it's going to stay locked. Thanks anyway though

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hi jackkane, no luck I'm afraid, I've given massive amounts of potion, done everything to her and all the others, she's drunk my piss been a schoolgirl, both home and at school, I've fucked her so many times that there should be a pothole in the bed. I think that for me it's going to stay locked. Thanks anyway though
weird after she wears the school girl outfit she's suppose to change outfit again in her room with her tits constantly hanging out.she's suppose to have blonde hai in her room at that point too. she's suppose to act much more slutty in her scenes too and you start calling her jenny as well.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
There's way too much to unpack in this picture.

First of all, the husband looks unsettlingly like the monkey king from the new journey to the west films. What is with his dopey expression? It's not even looking at anything in particular. Not that the violet haired girl is any better. She looks pissed that heather out anime'd her.

That said, it's clear that the girls get the lion's share of the focus and, if the husbando is just some strawman, I'm fine with that.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi again, yeah I'm calling her Jenny, she's in the latex(?) outfit, tits out, just no blonde hair, maybe she forgot the bleach in my copy, anyone got a spare clairol?
With DS and co, I feel it's some luck, some game software, with a dollop of image quality, and I feel how they're promoted and where. Put all that in the mix and you get DS up at one end with MrC, etc at ther other. Something that doesn't help is when you've got games like corrupting the intern and hf trainer, etc, where the potential is there but the creators vanish for whatever reason.

May 24, 2017
Do what you need to do, cheat or play normally. If you are just curious on the scenes of each girl. Use the money cheat and get plenty of potions. Then when you use one potion to get a girl up 15, visit all other options for that girl. To include flirt and date. Then you can give another potion, and repeat the process. You could give 1 to each first, except the police gal which you won't see until you get Heather up a bit. Then build the police girl up. That is if you want to see all scenes. Yes you can skip a lot if you just keep on giving potions and not trying other options first, like speak, photos, action and so forth

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
can you share the new Pateron $1 New place Bar and the poll result? plz

A few days ago I conducted surveys on what contents supporters want the most.
Here is the result.
  • 1 : Many women Play (3some, 4some play etc.) -87
  • Fetish -38
  • Cheating scene -19
  • New map or New character -37
Based on these results, I will do the work and I will not ignore even a few opinions
(Fetishes that gave many comments are pregnant, asshole and so on.)

Bar:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Great game, but the taste of dev. for make-up is a little strange LOL

Reactions: Adoringfan

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
I think he's referring to the absolutely ridiculous and unsightly amounts of makeup the girls where as they get higher up the corruption chain. Their faces look nice and pretty when non-corrupted, but as they get corrupted they start wearing clown makeup in an attempt to hide their identities or something.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think hes adding a bit of ganguro or gyaru to them. In japan, its girls who tan themselves and wear unholy amounts of makeup

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I think hes adding a bit of ganguro or gyaru to them. In japan, its girls who tan themselves and wear unholy amounts of makeup

I think they're seen as Japan's variant of bimbo, so we might be going down a bimbofication route.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes