Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Don't you wish your NTR on the world
If all is well and has a perfect relationship, it does not make sense so I can not accept it, or when someone else comes in just to ruin everything. I do not think someone deserve .What is your way of thinking? Maybe, We can set world on fire

mate2k17

Jun 6, 2017
Thx for the mega link, im sorry for my bad english, i usually get this game in a magnet link but i cant find one this time.

sigh*

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's starting to look like a retired anime character.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a show; further down the line. After they finish scraping the bottom of the barrel, they'll start scraping beneath the barrel and thus that idea will be animated.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's part of the devs special 'corruption' I guess. I am seriously worried in a few patches they will all be eating shit.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I have to say the game is fun, even with the kinks I'm not into, but the thing that does get me is the blinding red/orange clothing especially on the sister, it's distracting. I'm wondering if he can see it because I also have H.S and P.C, and I see quite a few chara cards where the colors on the socks, etc are the same way. I'm pretty sure it's not an error my end as I've recently managed to get rid of crappy temp laptop and replaced with a good P.C and really nice Monitor so..? Has anyone else seen it? or am I just colorblind/nuts?

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
"Megan date new scene in dinner" - And how to do it? =)
I thought somebody would have given you a real answer by now. When it says 'scene in dinner' it means dinner with your family. In the scene in question your mother has food all over her body and you, your sister, and Megan eat off of her. Both your sister, mother and Megan have to be mostly corrupted for the scene to occur. Chances are that you have seen the scene already and can mentally image it as you read this.

Anyway I hope this finally answers your question, and the thread can stop giving you joke answers.

Jaga-Jaga

May 16, 2017
I thought somebody would have given you a real answer by now. When it says 'scene in dinner' it means dinner with your family. In the scene in question your mother has food all over her body and you, your sister, and Megan eat off of her. Both your sister, mother and Megan have to be mostly corrupted for the scene to occur. Chances are that you have seen the scene already and can mentally image it as you read this.

Anyway I hope this finally answers your question, and the thread can stop giving you joke answers.
Understood, Thank you bro)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think because corruption lacks any kind of story, (beyond the 'here is the powerup scrub, now fuck all the womens!') or development, the dev is just pushing it down the, let's get all the fetishes we can squeeze into the box, mode. I enjoy the game but some pacing, dialogue or characters with more than a single dimension would do wonders for this game.

Edit: Also thank goodness no one has made a poop mod, pissing on your mom while she pees on the floor seems a bit much already.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think because corruption lacks any kind of story, (beyond the 'here is the powerup scrub, now fuck all the womens!') or development, the dev is just pushing it down the, let's get all the fetishes we can squeeze into the box, mode. I enjoy the game but some pacing, dialogue or characters with more than a single dimension would do wonders for this game.

Edit: Also thank goodness no one has made a poop mod, pissing on your mom while she pees on the floor seems a bit much already.
yeah i actually though i would be into golden showers but it isnt what i expected i love this game because to me the women in are incredibly sexy for the hentai games i normally play probably later updates there would be a better story but im enjoying the lesbian scenes like the class play option and the call megan home to have a tasty cream cake to eat and the corruptions are interesting however i wish there was a galley or some way to transform them back

megan the teacher and your mom are my favorite girls

Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes