Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
That scene was from a previous version, every update he does some minor tweaks to some things that aren't in the change log.

Simon Weedon

May 2, 2017
Hi all can anyone please post the new version on a different download site other than MEGA cuz mine keeps saying the archive is not a valid zip type, I've downloaded it on Internet Explorer, chrome and Firefox but every times the same. I'm also only able to download fron my tablet then transfer it to my pc also megadownloader doesn't seem to want to work on my tablet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: donoran

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017

0.35b another link
You can get $10000 by computer - Password: 0326

Reactions: smokeroom

Steamspout

Aug 8, 2016
This game has a lot of nuance. There are actually different scenes based on the corruption levels of the Mom and Sister when you try to record them. I mean if one is more corrupt than the other they react differently.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Is there a torrent for the latest version?
If i try downloading it through megasync it just stops when it gets around the 2 gb mark.

fozard

May 12, 2017
i thought $1,700 per month is enough to upgrade a computer, does developing a game like this really need a beast pc ? just curious because he just changed his goal to $2,500 per month to upgrade his equipment

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Doing renders and such can take a bit of the CPU. But if you're asking for $2500 on a PC, that's a pretty high end deal. You can get the parts and make it for $1800 and be just fine. You go for a higher deal if you don't want to upgrade for a while.

Sadly, with no background in computer rendering besides gifs, it's anyone's guess if this is a valid purchase or not.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Corruption is one of my current favorites. I wish he could get some help and maybe piece together a story or something because atm it functions like a baby version of the scavenger hunt that is second happiness.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Costs also depend on which country you live in, on-line computer parts suppliers and pre-built machine sellers can pad prices by a large percentage based on that fact alone.

A simple and quick example: a ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL OC 8GB Video Card

Sourced from a site by hiding my IP location: $US 399.99
Sourced from same site using my IP location: $US 549.00

* Both of the above prices don't include the equivalent of sales tax, but even if the did it would only be 10%

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't need a beastly CPU to do Honey Select snapshots. So I'm wondering if that CPU is more for "personal gain"..

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
How can you make the mom blonde?
Are you talking about this? If yes, then it's either not in the game yet or it could be patreon special video in the computer. Personally I think it's the aftermath of "make slave" choice.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes