GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How do i download from here? it only appears to be an adroid version
Look for the Magnet icon in the lower part. It opens a huge torrent with english and russuian versions, when start downolading in your torrent program, select which files do you want (selecting english ones only cut the dl at its half).

Reactions: hypnofan22

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think you are talking about the principals family and not the milfs with their daughters in the park, right?
Nooo.... The park milfs got updated when Maria (the nun) was enslaved and you visit the park with her during her slave event, and in the last update, when you go back, there is a new event there. They have had 3 updates in the last year, even if two of them were small, which is a lot more than many characters can say. For a couple of minor side characters, that is an awful lot. Don't get me wrong, that last one should have ended in a double blowjob while they were kissing each other, but it was still new content for them.

paradajka1

Sep 16, 2018
$4,853 of $5,000 per month

When I reach this goal, I will recruit a new team member to develop the new project :)

Hmm, maybe Lust Village development will resume soon?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The game must be almost complete really - who is left? the Mayors family to be slaves and of course the election which I assume is the end game. I guess we might get lucky and get more on the other side of town girls like the café girl, the pizza loving family and of course the grandmother but really it does indeed feel like were almost done with this one.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes