Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I am glad this keeps getting updated, but damn I am dying to see more pregnant content added. I find it funny that we could get those wives pregnant, but we haven't even gotten the family members pregnant. Or the Teachers, or the principal and her family, or the neighbors, or the boss, or the cop, or the best friend's mom, or the women at the hospital, or even the women at the church.

Reactions: Darkaura
Apr 7, 2019
I am glad this keeps getting updated, but damn I am dying to see more pregnant content added. I find it funny that we could get those wives pregnant, but we haven't even gotten the family members pregnant. Or the Teachers, or the principal and her family, or the neighbors, or the boss, or the cop, or the best friend's mom, or the women at the hospital, or even the women at the church.
I understand. Yeah, there's a little bit of pregnancy content at the hospital, but that was introduced many updates ago and it feels like the hospital is the perfect location to be revisited and expanded on that front. The student council, at least, just had pregnancy content introduced a few updates ago. Maybe that will extend to the staff members soon too.

Reactions: Darkaura

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I always wonder how this game skirts around the patreon ban hammer. It's blatantly incest and not even a small time dev that could go under the radar.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
$4,853 of $5,000 per month

When I reach this goal, I will recruit a new team member to develop the new project :)

Hmm, maybe Lust Village development will resume soon?
New here and already talk a lot of crap? You may soon learn, that whatever opinion you have about the dev and their earnings doesn't set well here.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
cool, im waiting from v 1.85 n yes finally this new v2.0 n hopefully no bugs insteadlike looping on slave mrs simpson,

kasrlol

Jul 4, 2018
Hey, does anybody know how can I contact Mr.C? Despite the game looking "near-complete" to some of you here, I might have some ideas that can add to the already shtton of content in the game.

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
what is the New Diary system
I think they were speaking of the fact that the diary was change from "Girl name:corruption level in number" to click a name, see a image of the girl at the corruption level she is and the corruption level is now shown as 0 to 5 stars.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Corruption [v2.60] [Mr.C] - Original size 9GB
Compressed Android Port(761MB): MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Downloads pulled as I troubleshoot issues
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes