Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Save is not broken I just did not finish them. They say no to the potion then Mc says need to find a way to give it to them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Save is not broken I just did not finish them. They say no to the potion then Mc says need to find a way to give it to them.
From the Walkthrough on OP
- To be able to give potions to the twins : After visiting the family when your mother asks you
(1 week ingame), you need to go see the sisters in their room and propose them a potion,
they refuse.
- Go to the bar on saturday evening, look around, you can find the blonde twin and her friend
(Sarah). After helping them you can give potion to the twins in their room

Reactions: TheDevian

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
does anybody know how u get the compressed mac version to work?
You have to extract the .7z file(you can use to do this) and double click the "corruption.app" file. I think the ".app" part is hidden on macOS so it will probably just say "corruption" with a renpy icon.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Corruption [v2.00] [Mr.C] - Original size 4.74GB
Compressed Android Port(807MB): - - GOFILE - ANONFILES
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(798MB):
MEGA - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Now dev not realease Android port or wait new version?

Reactions: Zeke Frost

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it says it cannot open the game idk If should move the game map into the mac app thing or what I'm not good with mac
game map?

Try to mark the game.app as executable. Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game.app] hit enter

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
really? I played that one I think and dont remember anything new, but do I need to do lots of other stuff before I can trigger that scene?

edit:: also the changelog of 1.95 does not mention it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, can we please stop asking when they are going to get more content every few posts? For background characters, they get a LOT of frequent content. More than almost any other set. If he is not careful with that one, he could easily get banned, it is really playing with fire having those two children involved they way they are.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes