yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
For starters, it is never a good idea to run the gem in a system folder. Make a folder in your root directory, call it 'games' or something, and move the game there.
I'm gonna try that. I just put them in my user folder and haven't had issues. Gonna see if they run different.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm gonna try that. I just put them in my user folder and haven't had issues. Gonna see if they run different.
It's worth a shot, I have seen a lot of people having that issue lately, and that is the one thing they have in common, using documents or desktop folders. Personally, I never use those folders for anything, but that is more for privacy reasons.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Jezzus, I've been downloading this sucker for hours and it still need another 10. Usually it takes me just minutes...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
doesn't work man

usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...

i just get this
It seems you did something wrong. Show me a screenshot what you typed into Terminal.app.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have a "GAMES" folder on a different disk.

Of course, i have four disks all 1TB or larger in the machine, and another six external ones i can bring online a needed, so i have space to do that.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
½ Milion just in 1 night without cheat
yeah I love this little exploit I noticed it a few months ago and mentioned it on the thread. Surprised it's still there. But that's ok because its a great help if you don't want to use a mod. But I got to say using better experience mod turns those random encounters into option encounters. But hey I hear ya it's a great exploit.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Did someone know what last scene in news for this is version, because I'm stucked in news about only women train

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
are the miniature bimbos at the playground still only watching? i know theyre supposed to be kids but theyre rather effortless designed, looks like a simple scaledown instead. their waist for example is too narrow.

Reactions: Fryzz
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes