TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did someone know what last scene in news for this is version, because I'm stuck in news about only women train
The newest one is you taking mom and sis to be interviewed, there is also debate with the mayor before that.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
I can't enslave Aunt and Twins.
Aunt.jpg Twins.jpg

Stars are full but when I go to Aunts House I don't have any Option for enslave. Not in her Rooms and not in the Yard.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
yeah I love this little exploit I noticed it a few months ago and mentioned it on the thread. Surprised it's still there. But that's ok because its a great help if you don't want to use a mod. But I got to say using better experience mod turns those random encounters into option encounters. But hey I hear ya it's a great exploit.
Yeah,that right,why I not use mod because I can't use mod in Android

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Look in the yard
Are you read my Text before?!?

I have wrote no matter whatever I go, Aunts Room, Twins Room or YARD, no Option appears for enslave.

I know that I must go to the Yard but my Problem is that the Option don't show for enslave.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
are the miniature bimbos at the playground still only watching? i know theyre supposed to be kids but theyre rather effortless designed, looks like a simple scaledown instead. their waist for example is too narrow.
That is because it is Honey Select, and they didn't make the thing to show children. They didn't even try to make a plot, it was just sex. So even in Japan they didn't want anyone to look what is underage for them.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I'm stuck Sophia at 4 stars, Mrs. Robinson 4 stars, Scarlet 2 stars, Victoria 2 stars and not able to corrupt Announcer. Can some one help please ???? All the others are at 5 stars (Slaves).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck Sophia at 4 stars, Mrs. Robinson 4 stars, Scarlet 2 stars, Victoria 2 stars and not able to corrupt Announcer. Can some one help please ???? All the others are at 5 stars (Slaves).
Sophia should get one more, but the others are max for now.
What have you done with the announcer? Have you watched her on TV? Have you put potion in her coffee?

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
Sophia should get one more, but the others are max for now.
What have you done with the announcer? Have you watched her on TV? Have you put potion in her coffee?
The Announcer is yes , Sophie , I can't get past 2 stars. What do I reed to do to get Sophie's 3 star ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Announcer is yes , Sophie , I can't get past 2 stars. What do I reed to do to get Sophie's 3 star ?
Oh, you said you had 4 with her.
If giving her potions doesn't do it, then try visiting her with either the family or Mrs. Robinson.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes