RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Do we know the variable that controls it? Is this something we can change, or does it mess up the rest of the questline?

Better to wait for a fix, perhaps?
Thx that means I can forgot playing through the newest Updates.

I had the same Problem with Maria but withe the Mod I had seen the other Nuns.^^
I just ran some tests. If you have console access, run the following command:

level_of_uncle = 1

That will get you out of the loop. There must have been a scene that now changes that to one that older versions of the game didn't do. If your level_of_uncle is equal to 0, you won't be able to see the scenes if you've already met the Uncle at some point.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
I just ran some tests. If you have console access, run the following command:

level_of_uncle = 1

That will get you out of the loop. There must have been a scene that now changes that to one that older versions of the game didn't do. If your level_of_uncle is equal to 0, you won't be able to see the scenes if you've already met the Uncle at some point.
How can I open the Console?

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
How can I open the Console?
If it's not disabled, Shift + o . I have a script I drop into the games directory that re-enables the console if the dev disabled it. Another option is getting unren. Just do a search on this site and you'll find it, along with tutorials to re-enable the console.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
If it's not disabled, Shift + o . I have a script I drop into the games directory that re-enables the console if the dev disabled it. Another option is getting unren. Just do a search on this site and you'll find it, along with tutorials to re-enable the console.
Thx It really helps, console was off but I have found guide how I can re-enable.^^

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
So guessing next update is either offcial enslavement for:

School
Hospital
Police

Or Grandma/Bestfriends Mom enslavement.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
How odd. The compressed zip says it's 2.00. The title screen still says 1.95 and is still the old one. I feel I'm missing something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How odd. The compressed zip says it's 2.00. The title screen still says 1.95 and is still the old one. I feel I'm missing something.
Wait. My title screen shows no version number. I suggest you Delete your current corrupton folder, re-download and try again.
The new title screen is very different to how it's been.

I do wish I could give Nicole just a wee bit of a trim.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I've been away from this for a while.

Is there a changelog for 2.00 (or even 1.90. 195) anywhere? I can't find one at start of thread, or via a thread search.

And it's such a vast, sprawling game, with no indication where/if there's any new content or not, if there's someone to enslave or not, until you're deep into a location & action, that there's a helluva lot of repetitive grind at this stage.

I like the game, cheers to the Dev, but with no indications at all where to look for new content, it's become arduous!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Oh, and also, I can't see a way to up the MC's popularity level, which seems key to part of the way forward.

I read that he has to "give speeches" to all the luminaries of the town, but see no way to do that. Going to the various locations just repeats the same content. No lecture halls, conference rooms or anything I've seen so far ....

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Opening post, my dude. There's Change logs posted there in their own Spoiler block.
Thanks. From the title, that seems to go only up to 1.80, though? Hence my Q about v1.90 and since then ...

EDIT: Ah yeah, soz. D'uhhh. Was looking in the wrong place. On the WT line. Have clearly been away from here too long, memory failure on my part. Thx again!

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
(- Slave Jenny and Nicole new scene in living room ) anyone know how tme to get this?? always go to grandma or dinner slave scene when i go to the living room

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes