Nov 4, 2018
Wondering if I'm the only one that got trapped after finishing the Justin family content because its night time and the option to sleep at Justin's house was replaced by Talk To... and there's no skip time button from what I see and the subway doesn't run at night and theres no Return Home button either meaning the player is sol.

This only happens if you finish justin content before unlocking Sophia as you sleep at Sophias house instead of justins.

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay been looking back through the past few pages and didn't see anything helpful. Been having an issue with trying to sleep with the aunt at night after enslaving her. The scene automatically jumps over to the twins and I have no idea why. I found what I thought was supposed to be a fix for this but I'm still getting the same issue. Is there a proper fix for this or should I just accept that this was a pretty crappy update and move on?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
(- Slave Jenny and Nicole new scene in living room ) anyone know how tme to get this?? always go to grandma or dinner slave scene when i go to the living room
Trying to figure this out myself. I've visited the yard and them multiple times and as far as I can tell their corruption is maxed

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do u get the option to make the women pregnant
You can't do it to everyone yet, but you just need to do the same things you always do, corrupt them and everyone around them. In this case, the police noobies, it's their mothers.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
(- Slave Jenny and Nicole new scene in living room ) anyone know how tme to get this?? always go to grandma or dinner slave scene when i go to the living room
Trying to figure this out myself. I've visited the yard and them multiple times and as far as I can tell their corruption is maxed
You have to go to the living room at night to see the scene when they are both there.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So far who can I enslave?
your mother, sister, boss, best friend (nun), your old teacher, headmistress (and her daughter and grand daughter), your neighbour and her daughter (the nurse), your aunt and her daughter's and the cop. Think that's it so far but maybe missing someone.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes