dadasamaozman

Nov 6, 2019
Start with Mrs. Simpson, then the principal, then use the gas potions in the mon morning assemblies.
that par of the principal is lvl her to go to her house and then save her dauther and then lvl them and the school for make it easy but i cant found the missing part for enslave mrs. Simpson. I dont know what to do in that part of case i go to her house and the the othre teachers comes along i try to give more potion but nothing and i make full enslave the other 4 companions.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that par of the principal is lvl her to go to her house and then save her dauther and then lvl them and the school for make it easy but i cant found the missing part for enslave mrs. Simpson. I dont know what to do in that part of case i go to her house and the the othre teachers comes along i try to give more potion but nothing and i make full enslave the other 4 companions.
You should just have to go to her class and talk to her. If the option isn't there, then you might be missing something, like the swimming coach. You have to get everyone at the school ready first.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I'm dumb, I was looking for the slave aunt-twins scene, not the Jenny+nicole scene
Ah I see ha ha no worries.

Having trouble playing this game. The walkthrough is really not that helpful.
What is troubling you?

Essentially it's a fairly open sandbox where you are meant to corrupt women to enslave them.

To do this you need to buy potions and give them to each woman. Each character has a level of corruption for what you can do with them based on this, each level of corruption opens up new scenes with them worth exploring before you get them to the next level, normally you can tell their corruption level by how they are dressing.

Try picking one character for now (Mum or sister at the start) and corrupt them and you will see what I mean. As you corrupt more, more scenes open up and more options become available. There are a lot of characters and a lot of lewd content but the early game takes a bit of time until you open up better options to make money.

candylandx

May 6, 2017
i cant leave the subway with mrs robbinson. i finished her story, so i cant skip the day and its night. What should i do now ?

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
In the characters profile menu, it shows that the age of Julia(Aunt) is 49 while Sophia(grandma) is 58. I'm not a mathematician myself but I have a feeling that it has something to do with the disappearance of MC's grandfather.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
i cant leave the subway with mrs robbinson. i finished her story, so i cant skip the day and its night. What should i do now ?
This, I made the mistake of not saving for awhile too and when I encountered this, I couldn't leave and had to shut down the game.

I want to also say, I been loving this game since it's release as it's one of my most favorites. However, can we have an option to turn off armpit hair? I don't mind if one or two girls have it but when the aunt, the mom, sister and many more have it, its kind of a turn off...

Again, we all have our own preferences and opinions, I just found that addition to be pretty unnecessary as in the past I recall only one character had it and she wasn't even one of the main ones.

Thanks for reading :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This, I made the mistake of not saving for awhile too and when I encountered this, I couldn't leave and had to shut down the game.

I want to also say, I been loving this game since it's release as it's one of my most favorites. However, can we have an option to turn off armpit hair? I don't mind if one or two girls have it but when the aunt, the mom, sister and many more have it, its kind of a turn off...

Again, we all have our own preferences and opinions, I just found that addition to be pretty unnecessary as in the past I recall only one character had it and she wasn't even one of the main ones.

Thanks for reading :)
You'd better off suggesting it to Mr.C on his patreon. Sure, English is not his first language but he should be able to understand.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I finally figure out how to move along the story, corruption, etc.
I just wish I could see the stats.
That's the only problem.
There is a button in the top right, while it is less exact than it used to be, it shows corruption levels.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's the point of turning them into slaves if any new content is blocked?
If you made the mistake of turning them all into slaves go back or start a new game.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes