Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, already thank you to the community for the help on version 1.95 for the club. The problem is that on version 2.0 here is what I get when I go to the bar:
While running game code:
File "game / club.rpy", line 124, in script
call screen club_bar_member
File "renpy / common / 000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen (name, * args, ** kwargs)
Exception: Screen club_bar_member is not known.
The club.rpy patch works well on 1.95 but not at all on 2.0.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
question. i got my save data. do i need to start over again to get more scene or no because i cant go further with them in the house and my neighbors and also who can get pregnant
only one's. that the MC can get pregnant is the mom's of the 2 rooky cops

airze

Feb 8, 2018
really? I played that one I think and dont remember anything new, but do I need to do lots of other stuff before I can trigger that scene?

edit:: also the changelog of 1.95 does not mention it?
the last update giving more content to the park was when you corrupted the nun and enslave her you take her for a walk in the park then go back to the park for the last event there

tens

May 11, 2017
Changelog for 2.00 claims "Slave Jenny and Nicole new scene in living room", can't seem to find it

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the last update giving more content to the park was when you corrupted the nun and enslave her you take her for a walk in the park then go back to the park for the last event there
only played school, mom, sis and playground, so I must now do hours? or other stuff before I can trigger the playground scene?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
only played school, mom, sis and playground, so I must now do hours? or other stuff before I can trigger the playground scene?
um ya you need to a lot of other stuff but then again why wouldn't you play the full game isn't that why you downloaded it to play all of it not just bits and pieces?

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
game map?

Try to mark the game.app as executable. Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game.app] hit enter
doesn't work man

usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...

i just get this

Hilppari

Mar 17, 2020
I got stuck in the other map with the apartment. Its night time and i cant sleep anywhere because i have corrupted mrs robinson to the point of where it just says Under development. I guess i have no choice other than loading earlier save.

Reactions: kamenriderzi-o

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
looks like just one new scene with mom & sis in forever now , right? I haven't played in a minute, waiting for their updates.

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I started from scratch with the new version. Mom told me to go see Aunt and twins. I did. Went to bar and beat up guy. Now when I go to Aunt's house I get this Error:
1595123224635.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I started from scratch with the new version. Mom told me to go see Aunt and twins. I did. Went to bar and beat up guy. Now when I go to Aunt's house I get this Error:
View attachment 735865
For starters, it is never a good idea to run the gem in a system folder. Make a folder in your root directory, call it 'games' or something, and move the game there.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes