F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well there are walkthroughs in the OP, if you don't want to use those; basically you are supposed to go outside, else you won't meet anyone to begin with, except the mom and sister. there's no timer running down on you like in other games, but you may miss some content -if- you improve too far with some girls too fast (conditional) before other events.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hi Guys, new to this type of game.

Just wanted to check if there are any tips for the basic gameplay loop?

Yes I have seen the posts about "Just play the Game" and "Its straight forward" but that doesn't really answer the question being asked.

Do you just sit in your room all day and work from the computer? are you meant to go out? Are you meant to repeat certain interactions to trigger the event to give the said potions?

Just asking as not sure if this is an H-Game or a replacement for me just stuck in a loop of working from the room and going out to pee in the toilet.

Asking as I have not been able to trigger any option to give anyone any potions and I'm at Day 7.
You go to the internet to get the job at the school.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Hi Guys, new to this type of game.

Just wanted to check if there are any tips for the basic gameplay loop?

Yes I have seen the posts about "Just play the Game" and "Its straight forward" but that doesn't really answer the question being asked.

Do you just sit in your room all day and work from the computer? are you meant to go out? Are you meant to repeat certain interactions to trigger the event to give the said potions?

Just asking as not sure if this is an H-Game or a replacement for me just stuck in a loop of working from the room and going out to pee in the toilet.

Asking as I have not been able to trigger any option to give anyone any potions and I'm at Day 7.
Plenty of people to meet and corrupt, plus if you do not leave your room you can't earn money to buy potions.

The walkthrough on the op was good for upto version 1.60, so will get you pretty far and will let you know what to do. It also prevents you from locking yourself out from content which can be easily missed.

If you have any queries always try the search first, but there is usually someone to answer if you get stuck.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So finally playing the update. L O V I N G I T! But was the broken English always so noticeable? I kind of what to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines of text so that the intent that he wrote is still there but the wording is more natural.
for example:
Original" As expected, the guests were very poor, and frankly I was feeling sorry for taking the money."
Rewritten" As expected, hardly any customers showed up and frankly I felt bad taking the money I got paid."
Yes, No? what do you folks think?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So finally playing the update. L O V I N G I T! But was the broken English always so noticeable? I kind of what to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines of text so that the intent that he wrote is still there but the wording is more natural.
for example:
Original" As expected, the guests were very poor, and frankly I was feeling sorry for taking the money."
Rewritten" As expected, hardly any customers showed up and frankly I felt bad taking the money I got paid."
He's not a native english speaker, so I'm guessing the quality of help he's had/time he's put into translating has varied over the years.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He's not a native english speaker, so I'm guessing the quality of help he's had/time he's put into translating has varied over the years.
I think it's a program/renpy addon, not much different than google or bing. I know another Russian dev who does the same.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I think it's a program/renpy addon, not much different than google or bing. I know another Russian dev who does the same.
I didn't think he was to begin with. that's why I said I'd want to help smooth out the edges. Hell we could all help. I just want the game to be better you know?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
for example:
I kind of what to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines of text so that the intent that he wrote is still there but the wording is more natural.

I kinda want to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines so that the purpose of his writing is still there but the wording is more natural.

You should leave his script alone.
His broken English is better then yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I didn't think he was to begin with. that's why I said I'd want to help smooth out the edges. Hell we could all help. I just want the game to be better you know?

Laudable, laudable. But it tends to be a stack of work that falls on dead ears. See the "contribution" that his broken English "is" better than yours. The world is full of begrudgers.

• Angry

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I kind of what to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines of text so that the intent that he wrote is still there but the wording is more natural.

I kinda want to help Mr.C in rewriting the lines so that the purpose of his writing is still there but the wording is more natural.

You should leave his script alone.
His broken English is better then yours.
one word: MEAN!

Laudable, laudable. But it tends to be a stack of work that falls on dead ears. See the "contribution" that his broken English "is" better than yours. The world is full of begrudgers.
*sign*

You know guys my idea came from a good place. I wasn't knocking his work I just wanted to smooth the round edges a little. Nothing more.

But the world is just full of hurtful people.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
You know guys my idea came from a good place. I wasn't knocking his work I just wanted to smooth the round edges a little. Nothing more.

But the world is just full of hurtful people.
I fully agree.

There are several games here that have excellent ideas, art and animations but are let down by language issues. Corruption isn't even as bad as some others i've played to be honest so it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it one bit but it can be really off putting generally. Some games I just stopped playing not after starting when they are really unintelligible.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I fully agree.

There are several games here that have excellent ideas, art and animations but are let down by language issues. Corruption isn't even as bad as some others I've played to be honest so it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it one bit but it can be really off putting generally. Some games I just stopped playing not after starting when they are really unintelligible.
Oh I agree. There are some great looking games in the site but then the dialog is just so painful to read I just can't play them. Corruption is a great game and I sing it's praises every time I can or use it as a positive example every chance I get. There's nothing "wrong" with Mr.C writing it just feels like it's been run through google translates sometimes. I made a suggestion out of a desire to make it better and got attacked by aome bitter grammar nazi.
Am I an English major? No, even I would say my writing skills are the equivalent of macaroni glued on construction paper art work. I just didn't expect someone to come along, rip it off the wall and stomp on it. I haven't been on this thread in a while but it seems like pleasant dialog is dead...

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
I fully agree.

There are several games here that have excellent ideas, art and animations but are let down by language issues. Corruption isn't even as bad as some others i've played to be honest so it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it one bit but it can be really off putting generally. Some games I just stopped playing not after starting when they are really unintelligible.
Can you recomend a good corruption or mind control game here?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can you recomend a good corruption or mind control game here?
My favorite corruption-type game besides this one right now is Headmaster.

Oh I agree. There are some great looking games in the site but then the dialog is just so painful to read I just can't play them. Corruption is a great game and I sing it's praises every time I can or use it as a positive example every chance I get. There's nothing "wrong" with Mr.C writing it just feels like it's been run through google translates sometimes. I made a suggestion out of a desire to make it better and got attacked by aome bitter grammar nazi.
Am I an English major? No, even I would say my writing skills are the equivalent of macaroni glued on construction paper art work. I just didn't expect someone to come along, rip it off the wall and stomp on it. I haven't been on this thread in a while but it seems like pleasant dialog is dead...
The guy was just making a joke while pointing out your errors, don't take it too personally. I didn't read it as a malicious attack, it was kind of funny. I'd have a laugh if someone said that about me. Although I do reread my posts and often go back to edit them if I make a grammar mistake... but that's just me being a "Grammar Nazi" as I will fully cop to. I'm sure they recognized your intentions were good.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe he should stop commenting. His broken English is getting worse and worse.
I don't even want to bother fixing that. Maybe he's British or something.
That's the way they talk over there.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version 2.00 of the game.
This post will be updated with each update of the game ; at least each time that it will be needed.

[Note: Some are wrote from memory, don't hesitate to warn me if I forgot something.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what you mean by Level 2, and Level 4.

Corruption Levels.jpg

This is what the game shows me for Corruption Levels.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by Level 2, and Level 4.

View attachment 755314

This is what the game shows me for Corruption Levels.
Those are corruption increments from the potions. Once you meet a threshold of that and any other ancillary conditions (which there are very few of in the early game), then you should be able to trigger a corruption level. If you click on the yellow tab, it should show the corruption level. Although it looks like you might be using an old version of the mod which might be causing visual errors. The current version is 1.25a. Make sure you extract your game to a new folder every update, and copy over your saves. DO NOT overwrite your game and any mods in the same folder over and over again, as that may cause errors.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-better-experience-v1-25a-anne-onymous.8130/

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes