TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With fantasy games, "making sense" is always a bit of a relative (and a partly subjective) concept! :eek:)

But there are different degrees of im/plausibility. Even allowing for a dev's deliberately intended humor (humor often goes hand in hand with story/character exaggeration), if the storylines, characters, psychologies or set of circumstances start to get too crazy (absurd), the gameplay appeal, engagement & excitement levels for players can quickly go down more than up.

As generally with fantasy breast sizes, I suppose .... L is probably good in most people's book (yes, some prefer M, or S, even XS, flat) - and for some players, XL is also good, or even better - but I guess XXL & XXXL etc. starts to lose the plot for all but the most way-out/outlandish players :D
I am not sure how that is related to my post, but personally C cup is my favorite, large enough to have fun but not so large that they will cause back problems or anything, and while I am not too picky there, I do want them to be larger than mine. XD

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am not sure how that is related to my post, but personally C cup is my favorite, large enough to have fun but not so large that they will cause back problems or anything, and while I am not too picky there, I do want them to be larger than mine. XD
Yea, that whole interaction was weird lol... but I do kinda get annoyed when people say huge boobs are unrealistic, there are plenty of sites featuring women with natural boobs that are just as big as those in games like this...

scoreland.com , nadine-j.de , pinupfiles.com , just to name a few... If you don't like big boobs that's one thing but don't try to justify your opinion by saying they are "unrealistic" that just shows your limited life experience/view. Not aimed at you TheDevian BTW lol just a comment since it comes up in this thread once in a while lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yea, that whole interaction was weird lol... but I do kinda get annoyed when people say huge boobs are unrealistic, there are plenty of sites featuring women with natural boobs that are just as big as those in games like this...

scoreland.com , nadine-j.de , pinupfiles.com , just to name a few... If you don't like big boobs that's one thing but don't try to justify your opinion by saying they are "unrealistic" that just shows your limited life experience/view. Not aimed at you TheDevian BTW lol just a comment since it comes up in this thread once in a while lol.
I agree, I knew a woman in high school who had breast reduction surgery, and she was still a D or DD or something like that when it was over, and I knew a lot who made her look small.

That said, a lot of games that use the larger sizes make them look like implants, which is something I can't say I find attractive either, so give and take. XD

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I agree, I knew a woman in high school who had breast reduction surgery, and she was still a D or DD or something like that when it was over, and I knew a lot who made her look small.

That said, a lot of games that use the larger sizes make them look like implants, which is something I can't say I find attractive either, so give and take. XD
For sure. I think that's probably due to either inexperience with morphing/not knowing how to scale stuff, bad addons/assets, or just not knowing what a real large pair of honkers looks like, despite the plethora of them available on the internet if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing a pair in real life. But it might be more of an assets issue, like so many people do a really mediocre job with areola--which I always take note of as I have an extreme fixation on them lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For sure. I think that's probably due to either inexperience with morphing/not knowing how to scale stuff, bad addons/assets, or just not knowing what a real large pair of honkers looks like, despite the plethora of them available on the internet if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing a pair in real life. But it might be more of an assets issue, like so many people do a really mediocre job with areola--which I always take note of as I have an extreme fixation on them lol.
Honestly, that is one of the reasons I like the Illusion art games more than daz, not only do have have breast physics, even if they are far from perfect, but they have nipples by default, something far too many daz games forget that nipples exist.

Reactions: yoyomistro

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hmmm. Mine was a further response to the post you'd responded to - namely #11,773 - but also in the light of yours.

The structural problem being that (AFAICS) this forum is not so well equipped to show a "subthread" - a sidearm or sub-discussion of the main thread. (e.g. you can't so easily show a new post as the third in a row.)

Can Multi-Quote be used to show sequence (subthread style), in a sort of "Chinese box" or "babushka doll" structure ("boxes within boxes")?

If not, a new post on the thread only ever looks like it's responding to one single post, not two or three in a string.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmmm. Mine was a further response to the post you'd responded to - namely #11,773 - but also in the light of yours.

The structural problem being that (AFAICS) this forum is not so well equipped to show a "subthread" - a sidearm or sub-discussion of the main thread. (e.g. you can't so easily show a new post as the third in a row.)

Can Multi-Quote be used to show sequence (subthread style), in a sort of "Chinese box" or "babushka doll" structure ("boxes within boxes")?

If not, a new post on the thread only ever looks like it's responding to one single post, not two or three in a string.
You can use it to quote more than one, but not in context, no. The point I was making though, was that somehow he quoted someone else's post with my name. lol I assume mutiquote was in part to blame, but hey.

On the other hand, the last update was pretty fun, one of the first times the slave stuff was actually a real step up for one of the main groups.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Come on, use the Search!

any one can send me bonus money code
Come on - use the SEARCH (box at top right of this forum, this thread & this screen) - that's what it's there for!

With "Search this thread only" checked/ticked, input "bonus" and you'll find that question has been asked and answered heaps of times already.

(NB: the cash bonus is a modest one - the various Mods are a better way to livable riches ... ;) )

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
[adding: #1] You can use it to quote more than one, but not in context, no. The point I was making though, was that somehow he quoted someone else's post with my name. lol I assume mutiquote was in part to blame, but hey.

[adding: #2] On the other hand, the last update was pretty fun, one of the first times the slave stuff was actually a real step up for one of the main groups.
Point #1: seems even more complicated/confusing than I thought! :)

Point #2: Indeed. The females from the filthy-rich Uptown family defo enhance the MC's growing harem.

Presumably he can now also trouser wads of cash by constantly tapping Julia's account (or, if she's an old-fashioned wife, getting her to slip him the financial details/codes for the uncle, who doesn't really need the money - or the birds - any more ....).

More important - this is hardly a business-based game - the mother possibly, the twins for sure, are a fine addition to the MC's club life. Hopefully, before too long the "large-fronted" twin in particular - the one with the attractively loose, ringlet-type dark hair and the horny, shifty eyes (is she Lily? Lily & Lucy always seem stuck together) - will become another exotic entertainer in what was once Heather's cafe.

Talking of which, everyone ...

Who are your favorite females in this game, from the now hundreds of women and girls scattered across two towns, various suburbs, an airline & two beaches?

I'll nominate five, with some further honorable mentions.

Three caveats:

a) The game's so vast at this stage, the artwork is far from consistent. e.g. A woman convincingly/enticingly/stunningly depicted in one place, may be much less attractive (or artistically effectively drawn) when the MC meets her somewhere else, at another time, or in another event. So we have to go on averages ...

b) Some women look more alluring before or after enslavement. Lots of complaints on here about how seedy, sordid, tacky the slaves look, but I guess that's part of the fantasy humor - some massively overpainted, grinning like apes, etc. But to me at least, some improve with slave status. ... Nicole for example is smoother (the lines she's drawn with, smoother hip movements too), less like a doll of wooden parts than before. And her heart locket-necklace in her owned status is cute. She's smokin'! (btw: On the other hand, what the hell type of "Jacko" drugs has Michelle taken since she fell under the MC's spell? Overdrawn in the boobs though she was, the authority & the neatly diverse skin color were both winners. Now she looks like a ghost ....)

c) Generally speaking, the women of 20-35 seem most convincingly drawn, often fantastic. The artist seems unsure what to do (artistically) with older women: many don't look half so old (even before they are "rejuvenated" by frequent sex), except for weirdly added jagged lines for wrinkles, & larger (sometimes gigantic), more hanging boobs. And the youngest too seem a point of uncertainty for the artist: half way between prim dolls and huge sex toys. 20-35 is definitely his "hot spot".

My top 5:

1) Amy (the newbie (ex-?)cop). I'm a sucker for two-tone hair anyway, but the body, pretty face and spacy, foxy eyes are a knockout too. New #1.
2) Heather, the ex-boss, now all-giving submissive. Was top of the crop (in my view) until enslavement, now not so active or varied. Still has some of the old smolder, and a hell of a physique.
3) Nicole. The life of an owned woman suits her well, as mentioned above. Also, she's curvier, more grown up. The incest element is never a winner with me (why narrow the pool, and make the ocean small?), but that can be forgotten away in such a fantasy game.
4) "Simpson" the teacher. (I like the way "Mrs" has been dropped from her name since enslavement. Maybe she could be "Ms" or "Miss" again. Or simply "Slave Simpson"?) Body of a Sex Venus, and silky, slinky before she became the MC's possession. I don't FWIW like her clothes or glasses since she's lived her life in the club. Old maiden aunt style. Otherwise she might be higher in this list.
5) Lily (I think Lily - or is it Lucy?), the darker of the twins. Reasons discussed above. Like Nicole, a smooth and sexy sex dancer, too.

Other fine achievement awards - for artwork, movement, characterisation/psychology (such as it is, with sex semi-zombies - ! - ):
> the Doctor at the Hospital (a shameless sexpot once she falls under the spell, and "clever woman" appeal too);
> the black teacher in the school (like a less inflated Michelle, before she took those weird whitening drugs);
> the Uptown barmaid (very promising, though so far jsut a shocking teaser);
> Sophia (because, despite the added lines and darkened ariolas, she's NEVER that age!);
> Heather's jealous, massively submissive ex-gf (whatever happened to her? sorely missed, she should be brought back into the fold!);
> the woman on the Subway (for her physique and expressions, also for the encouraging gradual distance of her fantasy journey, from shocked, affronted decent citizen determined to report crime, to soft, wet putty in the rogue MC's hands)
> the news anchor (definite potential there, for further exploration)

+ Many other engagingly drawn and depicted females in the game, despite the wild comedy & caricatured outlandishness.
But too tough to remember them all - esp. when they come in groups/packs, and have no individual names!

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Point #1: seems even more complicated/confusing than I thought! :)

Point #2: Indeed. The females from the filthy-rich Uptown family defo enhance the MC's growing harem.

2) Heather, the ex-boss, now all-giving submissive. Was top of the crop (in my view) until enslavement, now not so active or varied. Still has some of the old smolder, and a hell of a physique.
Yeah, I lost most of my interest in her when she sold the cafe, the club is just annoying and her new look isn't as good. I want to see more of her ex's girlfriend, things were just starting to get interesting with her and then they just vanished.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, I lost most of my interest in her when she sold the cafe, the club is just annoying and her new look isn't as good. I want to see more of her ex's girlfriend, things were just starting to get interesting with her and then they just vanished.
I wouldn't mind the club but more of the slaves need an active role in it with scenes to make it interesting or good at making money. Doing the show in sanctury with Jenny and Nicole is just way faster and more efficient for getting money if you're playing it legit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn't mind the club but more of the slaves need an active role in it with scenes to make it interesting or good at making money. Doing the show in sanctury with Jenny and Nicole is just way faster and more efficient for getting money if you're playing it legit.
Yup, the people at sanctuary are much better tippers. :p

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Can someone share a screenshot with all characters and actions events unlocked on the dairy in the game please?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The bar scenes at the club aren't properly implemented, you can download my fix for it a couple pages back if you missed that, should make the club feel a little less sparse.

Also I kinda agree on the implied point of the game splintering off in too many directions, a lot of interesting characters have gotten left by the wayside in the interest of driving the political/business takeover narrative. I'm not too heavily opinionated on the looks of the characters, I like HS models, even mediocre ones look decent to me, but I feel like a lot of the "fun" of the story has gotten lost in the slave narrative. It's like putting on god mode in a platformer or some other similarly challenging game, it basically loses a bit of what makes it interesting. I guess you could look at it as a sort of satirical meta-commentary on the nature of corruption/mind control games in and of themselves, extrapolating them to their ultimate conclusion, but something tells me Mr.C isn't aiming for that sort of insightful implication here lol.

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
TCMS can you PLEASE make a Mac version? I was playing the previous versions and waiting for so much time to play this again and I figured out it doesn't have a Mac version :(

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes