PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The bar scenes at the club aren't properly implemented, you can download my fix for it a couple pages back if you missed that, should make the club feel a little less sparse.

Also I kinda agree on the implied point of the game splintering off in too many directions, a lot of interesting characters have gotten left by the wayside in the interest of driving the political/business takeover narrative. I'm not too heavily opinionated on the looks of the characters, I like HS models, even mediocre ones look decent to me, but I feel like a lot of the "fun" of the story has gotten lost in the slave narrative. It's like putting on god mode in a platformer or some other similarly challenging game, it basically loses a bit of what makes it interesting. I guess you could look at it as a sort of satirical meta-commentary on the nature of corruption/mind control games in and of themselves, extrapolating them to their ultimate conclusion, but something tells me Mr.C isn't aiming for that sort of insightful implication here lol.
I think (actually) he's ALSO doing that. The humor/ironic element, the fantastically overblown plot as well as the impossible breasts & the brain-bypassed corruption.

Which is not to say that mindless juvenile excitement is not his main game! :D

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Holy shit Mr.C is such a goober... He's fucked up before but never this badly... I just realized he never properly implemented the bar scenes at the club for the Principal's family after they get enslaved cuz I almost never go there... I'm gonna attach a screens.rpy as a .txt, just rename the extension and overwrite the original screens file (or rename it as a backup) and it will enable the club content or if you'd rather paste what I changed into the script file directly I will add that as well:

init -501 screen club_bar_member:
add "images/4702.png"

imagebutton:
idle "images/buttons/back.png"
hover "images/buttons/back_hover.png"
action [Jump ("club3")]
xpos 1750
ypos 0

if becky_slave == 1:
imagebutton:
idle "images/becky_club_idle.png"
hover "images/becky_club_hover.png"
action [Hide ("map"), Hide ("park"), Hide ("room_ui"), Jump ("becky_openup")]
xpos 60
ypos 170

if dana_slave == 1:
imagebutton:
idle "images/dana_club_idle.png"
hover "images/dana_club_hover.png"
action [Hide ("map"), Hide ("park"), Hide ("room_ui"), Jump ("dana_openup")]
xpos 340
ypos 130

if principal_slave == 1:
imagebutton:
idle "images/mel_club_idle.png"
hover "images/mel_club_hover.png"
action [Hide ("map"), Hide ("park"), Hide ("room_ui"), Jump ("mel_openup")]
xpos 630
ypos 130
Ok yym, this looks interesting, thx for your efforts.

But so far it doesn't solve the "my club" fatal exception for me.

As I have no technical insight, can you bear with me and tackle these questions?

1) I downloaded the plain text file you attached (screens.txt) - I knocked off the initial figure 7724_ or something, which I supposed was a f95 code and didn't fit the "screens.rpy" filename in the game's "games" folder - and renamed the ".txt" tag to ".rpy" as you suggested. - I already noted a potential snag there. The file still came up as a .txt file, not an .rpy file - do you have to rename the tag in a particular program, or something?

2) I lifted the original "screens.rpy" file out of the "games" folder and parked it safely somewhere else, in case I needed it again (wise precaution), and inserted your "screens.rpy" file - actually still identified as a text file despite the typed-in replacement with a ".rpy" tag as you suggested, but anyway, "here's hoping" etc. - and relaunched the game.

3) Game launched ok - went to "my club" bar - and, same fatal exception as before. (Can't find "screens club_bar_member", etc.)

I notice also, in the "games" folder, there's also a "screens.rpyc" file - I don't know if that is significant?

I would have tried inserting the fault-solving text direct from your posted (not attached) code, but I can't open the screens.rpy file (or, FWIW, the screens.rpyc file) in plain text, Notepad or even Notepad++, the last of those disappointing. I thought Notepad++ opened files plain text could not reach. But not in this case.

Anyway, so far, it's "case unsolved" with the club-bar-member glitch. Can you help/advise? (Apols again for having no machine-code-type savvy myself.)

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ok yym, this looks interesting, thx for your efforts.

But so far it doesn't solve the "my club" fatal exception for me.

As I have no technical insight, can you bear with me and tackle these questions?

1) I downloaded the plain text file you attached (screens.txt) - I knocked off the initial figure 7724_ or something, which I supposed was a f95 code and didn't fit the "screens.rpy" filename in the game's "games" folder - and renamed the ".txt" tag to ".rpy" as you suggested. - I already noted a potential snag there. The file still came up as a .txt file, not an .rpy file - do you have to rename the tag in a particular program, or something?

2) I lifted the original "screens.rpy" file out of the "games" folder and parked it safely somewhere else, in case I needed it again (wise precaution), and inserted your "screens.rpy" file - actually still identified as a text file despite the typed-in replacement with a ".rpy" tag as you suggested, but anyway, "here's hoping" etc. - and relaunched the game.

3) Game launched ok - went to "my club" bar - and, same fatal exception as before. (Can't find "screens club_bar_member", etc.)

I notice also, in the "games" folder, there's also a "screens.rpyc" file - I don't know if that is significant?

I would have tried inserting the fault-solving text direct from your posted (not attached) code, but I can't open the screens.rpy file (or, FWIW, the screens.rpyc file) in plain text, Notepad or even Notepad++, the last of those disappointing. I thought Notepad++ opened files plain text could not reach. But not in this case.

Anyway, so far, it's "case unsolved" with the club-bar-member glitch. Can you help/advise? (Apols again for having no machine-code-type savvy myself.)
1) You have to go into View -> Options for Windows 10, go to the View tab, uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" or else it doesn't actually allow the extension type to be changed. You end up just actually renaming the file to screens.rpy.txt. It's a default precaution by Microsoft to prevent people from accidentally messing things up if they aren't technically adept. Once you've done that, if the game is closed it should automatically reload, and replace the screens.rpyc with a new file derived from the version I uploaded. Or you can delete the screens.rpyc to ensure it does this automatically on load up. If it still has errors you can hit Shift+R in game to reload manually.

Notepad++ definitely should open the screens.rpy file. That's what I use to make all my modifications. Not sure why you're having errors there. Even Notepad should do it but it doesn't have the fancy formatting of Notepad++.

is there a save from 1.85??? my games is all glitched please help me
I have attached a save, it should be approximately around the start of 1.85. I don't always do all content in each update in order so just poke around a bit but it should be about right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abderus

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
What Should I do after
Woman:
I'll Call The Police!
Any Walkthrought?
Been a while but as I recall if you have the police slave Michelle she will attend if the woman calls the police to move the scenario forward.

Is Michelle corrupted on your game?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
1) You have to go into View -> Options for Windows 10, go to the View tab, uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" or else it doesn't actually allow the extension type to be changed. You end up just actually renaming the file to screens.rpy.txt. It's a default precaution by Microsoft to prevent people from accidentally messing things up if they aren't technically adept. Once you've done that, if the game is closed it should automatically reload, and replace the screens.rpyc with a new file derived from the version I uploaded. Or you can delete the screens.rpyc to ensure it does this automatically on load up. If it still has errors you can hit Shift+R in game to reload manually.

Notepad++ definitely should open the screens.rpy file. That's what I use to make all my modifications. Not sure why you're having errors there. Even Notepad should do it but it doesn't have the fancy formatting of Notepad++.

I have attached a save, it should be approximately around the start of 1.85. I don't always do all content in each update in order so just poke around a bit but it should be about right.
thaank you just one more question with your save i cannot see my phone or time of day??

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
thaank you just one more question with your save i cannot see my phone or time of day??
Really? I'm using AON's mod so I'm not sure if that affects the save... I haven't played the game without it in a long time so I can't test that, sorry. I think it changes their position so that's probably it. What you can try is loading the save, hitting Shift+R to reload, save it in another slot, and then reload again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes I've already talked
Then each time you enslave certain groups (Mayor's family, church, cops, school, etc.) they become available to endorse you. You just enter the building and it should be an option. You might have to corrupt the secretary too. It depends on what parts of the Mayor plot you have done already.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes