Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
How far does mother's in playground seen reached.
Not sure if it counts as being slaves, but at least level 4. However, when they're "maxed" there's only 1 scene for em currently, and it's kinda underwhelming. Still a few scenes before it though.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Are there any fan signatures for this game anyone has made? I have no skill for that kind of thing and there don't seem to be any yet.

byne

Nov 9, 2017
Please heIp
I stuck in the other town becuase it is night and there is no way to skip the time since Robinson corrupted.
How to solve this?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Please heIp
I stuck in the other town becuase it is night and there is no way to skip the time since Robinson corrupted.
How to solve this?
Without using a cheat mod. You'll have to use the auto save feature and load up in the closes save of that in game day. You shouldn't lose to much progress that way

byne

Nov 9, 2017
Without using a cheat mod. You'll have to use the auto save feature and load up in the closes save of that in game day. You shouldn't lose to much progress that way
I play with android ver. and the time in all auto saves are night. Is there another way?

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
I'm new to the game so how will you meet the Police officer
Because every time I click the police station it shows I have no reason to go here now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes