F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
why im having this problem using the nopy link
(pic)
i see two issues with the install:
first, you better have games -not- installed into any C:\Users subfolder, you could rather create some new folder on C: and name it idk, maybe Games, and install there. right.
second, you likely try to run the wrong .exe file. there is one corruption.exe within the main game folder: \corruption-v2.00-pc\corruption.exe which you should run, not the one inside the \lib subfolder.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I am getting this error right when I want to exit phone contact list:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1231, in script
    if location == 'room':
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1269)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1231, in script
    if location == 'room':
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\corruption-v2.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\corruption-v2.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1941, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\corruption-v2.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1269)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.00
Fri Aug 21 16:24:07 2020
if this error was already solved please redirect me to where is it, otherwise I am open to suggestions.

I'm using the PC version of the game.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
ohh I see lol, this error happens if I do this after starting a new game and before the introduction of it is finished. you could block access to the phone before the first clickable options appear.

RNDA

Jul 19, 2018
Helppp,,,i'm stuck at night in android version..pls help me bypass the day..i can't do anything in android.

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Hey all,

Now I know there is a game recommendation forum but I thought I'd ask here anyways. Just finished the current version and looking for stuff with a similar theme.

Finished Deviant discoveries, headmaster, the takeover, harem hotel so I was wondering if there are any other quality corruption games you enjoy.

Also does anyone know if the latest mods for corruption are compatible with 2.00?

Thanks

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
You need to get job at the school first then it'll open up
surf the internet on the computer a job add for the school will pop up, at first the principal will reject you so u have to corrupt a teacher(mrs simpson) and use her influence to get the aproval for the job after becoming a teacher u can then meet the principal and corrupt her

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes