ThunderBaby

Mar 28, 2020
I hope this update will have a lot of content because some update of this game (such as v1.95 and v2.0) recently is too short to enjoy

youpla

May 9, 2017
thats not possible since child sex is not allowed in games
They are more 14-16 years old teenagers to me.
But just like Jin56 said, let's hope for a potion that will make the childs grow into adults. It's totally possible given the magical setting of the game.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
They are more 14-16 years old teenagers to me.
But just like Jin56 said, let's hope for a potion that will make the childs grow into adults. It's totally possible given the magical setting of the game.
If that were to happen, they'd probably wind up with HHH-size chests. Anything bigger than a large DD repels me.

Reactions: F1forhalp

youpla

May 9, 2017
If that were to happen, they'd probably wind up with HHH-size chests. Anything bigger than a large DD repels me.
True.
That is my biggest problem with this game : its author only makes what is appealing for him. There is no diversity, no girls with tiny chests, no shaven pussies, and always this soooooooooo utterly stupid pose where the women put their arms behind their heads and bend to show their "bushes". Yuck.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
utterly stupid pose where the women put their arms behind their heads and bend to show their "bushes". Yuck.
This too. Now, there are a few characters in this game I DO like - Nicole, Maria, Coffee Shop Girl, the rookies and the Aunt. That's about it though.
Even though I can safely assume he'll do nothing with the playground daughters (come on, who believes they're 18+ unless they're some sort of russian gymnasts) sex-wise, I like having them around as some weird kind of diversity in characters.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
True.
That is my biggest problem with this game : its author only makes what is appealing for him. There is no diversity, no girls with tiny chests, no shaven pussies, and always this soooooooooo utterly stupid pose where the women put their arms behind their heads and bend to show their "bushes". Yuck.
There is nothing wrong with making a game with what him finds appealing, instead of trying to please everyone. I've seen to many games try to do things the developer wasn't really interested into or passionate about just to please the crowd and it always feels shallow. Whenever I find a game that has some fetish I like just to fill a checklist it's immediately evident and always a negative. So I tend to prefer devs do things they want and not bend themselves backward to deliver things they don't find appealing for the sake of variety.

My tastes align pretty well with Mr. C, I like what he goes for in this game. I do agree more body variety could be nice (and I think he is having girls with more varied breast and hi size among the more recent additions to the cast) but I do like big breasts the most so it doesn't bother me.
The whole slave act and the ceremony around it with the pose and stuff are things I really like and this is pretty much the only western game that does this (There's a few Japanese games that go for something similar).

So it's always pretty amusing when there's people in the thread angry that the game doesn't appeal to them like it's an absolute, objective flaw. It's just not for everyone.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There is nothing wrong with making a game with what him finds appealing, instead of trying to please everyone. I've seen to many games try to do things the developer wasn't really interested into or passionate about just to please the crowd and it always feels shallow. Whenever I find a game that has some fetish I like just to fill a checklist it's immediately evident and always a negative. So I tend to prefer devs do things they want and not bend themselves backward to deliver things they don't find appealing for the sake of variety.

My tastes align pretty well with Mr. C, I like what he goes for in this game. I do agree more body variety could be nice (and I think he is having girls with more varied breast and hi size among the more recent additions to the cast) but I do like big breasts the most so it doesn't bother me.
The whole slave act and the ceremony around it with the pose and stuff are things I really like and this is pretty much the only western game that does this (There's a few Japanese games that go for something similar).

So it's always pretty amusing when there's people in the thread angry that the game doesn't appeal to them like it's an absolute, objective flaw. It's just not for everyone.
I'm not angry, just a little tired of titty monsters.

Reactions: kzk0987

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not angry, just a little tired of titty monsters.
I don't really see how any characters other than Jenny and Megan can be called "titty monsters".
All the other characters have, at most, standard large breasts (by the standards of H-games, that is).

I'm largely with kzk0987 on this one: while there's a ton of stuff I like which isn't represented in the game, at least I rather like 90% of what's there, and it is executed well.
I'd rather have a game that covers fewer fetishes but for which the author cares about and actually does them justice (which sometimes can make me enjoy even stuff I tend not to care about) than a game consisting of a checklist of fetishes which are there just to add another keyword to the description of the game.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

if the dev wasn't making a game that they enjoyed it would be like so so so many of the others on this forum abandoned so those to all the one that just come here to make complaints about things you don't like go find a different game if you don't like it otherwise be fucking happy the dev is willing to is sharing so much of his time and passion on making and letting us share in the ride

Reactions: yoyomistro

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't really see how any characters other than Jenny and Megan can be called "titty monsters".
All the other characters have, at most, standard large breasts (by the standards of H-games, that is).
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am happy with the variety, but...
Principal, Neighbor, Mrs. Simpson, Cop, Ex-Boss, Nurse, Doctor, Doctor's mom, Granny, the two women from the fast food place, etc...

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes