LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
There is nothing wrong with making a game with what him finds appealing, instead of trying to please everyone. I've seen to many games try to do things the developer wasn't really interested into or passionate about just to please the crowd and it always feels shallow. Whenever I find a game that has some fetish I like just to fill a checklist it's immediately evident and always a negative. So I tend to prefer devs do things they want and not bend themselves backward to deliver things they don't find appealing for the sake of variety.

My tastes align pretty well with Mr. C, I like what he goes for in this game. I do agree more body variety could be nice (and I think he is having girls with more varied breast and hi size among the more recent additions to the cast) but I do like big breasts the most so it doesn't bother me.
The whole slave act and the ceremony around it with the pose and stuff are things I really like and this is pretty much the only western game that does this (There's a few Japanese games that go for something similar).

So it's always pretty amusing when there's people in the thread angry that the game doesn't appeal to them like it's an absolute, objective flaw. It's just not for everyone.
Great post. Also totally true.

If a game has something I don't like, I just quit and move on. Too many games try to be "jack of all kinks, master of none" to please everyone and it just doesn't work, it pleases no one and the dev gets burnt out.

I personally love corruption, but if I didn't i'd just play something else.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not just Megan, but Emily as well.
Don't forget Michelle.

I know he's making the game according to what he wants and he's making a large (heh) success of it but a little variety never hurt. And we have that - a little variety - in characters like Maria, Auntie, Alice... We have some, so it's actually okay.

This said, I do like Nicole.

Reactions: TheDevian

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
A lot of big breasted characters also have different breast and nipple shapes, or different sizes despite being big.
Or different figures to go with the breasts (some are thick, others have more of a hourglass figure, some have big thighs while others do not, etc).
That is variety, I think. And he's getting better at it, the characters in the second town (as well as minor characters like the other teachers in the school) are much more varied than the original girls (who are all enslaved at this point, so not as much in focus anyway).

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am happy with the variety, but...
Principal, Neighbor, Mrs. Simpson, Cop, Ex-Boss, Nurse, Doctor, Doctor's mom, Granny, the two women from the fast food place, etc...
I wasn't counting minor characters, such as the fast food women, or even the Doctor's mom. If we include those, then it is amply obvious that there are plenty of "non titty monster" characters in the game.

And I stand by what I said concerning Jenny and Megan being the only ones who could be construed as "titty monsters" out of the main girls: none of the other examples you listed reach that level.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not just Megan, but Emily as well.
Don't forget Michelle.

I know he's making the game according to what he wants and he's making a large (heh) success of it but a little variety never hurt. And we have that - a little variety - in characters like Maria, Auntie, Alice... We have some, so it's actually okay.

This said, I do like Nicole.
I did mention them, just not by name.
I wasn't counting minor characters, such as the fast food women, or even the Doctor's mom. If we include those, then it is amply obvious that there are plenty of "non titty monster" characters in the game.

And I stand by what I said concerning Jenny and Megan being the only ones who could be construed as "titty monsters" out of the main girls: none of the other examples you listed reach that level.
There are plenty of both, but I have to say the principal, Heather, Michelle, Mrs. Simpson, Granny, and some of the others are both huge and major characters. Again, not that I am complaining, I like the variety.

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
- Dr. Anne, Amanda Enslavement Scene

- Slave Amanda Talk scene in Lobby

- Nurses Enslavement Scene

- Slave Dr. Anne Talk scene

- Slave Dr. Anne Patient examination scene

- 'Knock somebody up' scene at Front desk

- New lounge scene

- New Nurse Discipline Scene

- Hospital slaves election support speech scene in cityhall

- Secretary new level scene

- Secretary 'Trap' event scene

- Secretary sex scene

- Newscaster new level scene

- Mayor's family new level scene

- Mayor's family TV interview scene

- A new scene of pregnancy mothers in park

- Julia, Lucy, Lily added to the club bar

these are the patch notes but i can't seem to access any of the nurse/doctor content

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

- New lounge scene

- Secretary sex scene

these are the patch notes but i can't seem to access any of the nurse/doctor content
Any fix?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

- New lounge scene

- Secretary sex scene

Wow, way more stuff than I expected given his late progress updates and comments about having trouble this month.

Also there's a bug fix up on the Patreon page, probably addresses the issue with the doctor's content not triggering. We need to wait for someone to post it though. Hopefully someone posts it too.

biospark1997

Dec 26, 2017
Wow, way more stuff than I expected given his late progress updates and comments about having trouble this month.

Also there's a bug fix up on the Patreon page, probably addresses the issue with the doctor's content not triggering. We need to wait for someone to post it though. Hopefully someone posts it too.
I got you

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes