matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody put heavy version on some torrent or other filelouder. Its too big to download from mega.

Reactions: Akho

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Somedays I can download several giga on Mega, somedays I'm stuck at little more than one. It's a crapshot.
There are some workarounds like using Mega Downloader, a free VPN like CyberGhost, and so on.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Somedays I can download several giga on Mega, somedays I'm stuck at little more than one. It's a crapshot.
There are some workarounds like using Mega Downloader, a free VPN like CyberGhost, and so on.
yes it is, Mega Downloader also gets to sleep when u reach 1giga so better try with Cyber or something else

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
yes it is, Mega Downloader also gets to sleep when u reach 1giga so better try with Cyber or something else
Use Chrome. I can get around 4 or 5 gigs on chrome where as firefox will stop a whole lot earlier. Then wait a few hours and try again. From my testing, it doesn't take 24 hours to reset your download limit.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Use Chrome. I can get around 4 or 5 gigs on chrome where as firefox will stop a whole lot earlier. Then wait a few hours and try again. From my testing, it doesn't take 24 hours to reset your download limit.
That has nothing to do with how Mega works, this is just confirmation bias on your part. I use Chrome already, but it got nothing to do with your browser. The Download limit is dynamic and depends on how much traffic they have for your IP range. One day it can be as high as 10 GB and the other day it can be 2 or 3. The down time also depends on this, sometimes it's a couple of minutes, sometimes its several hours.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
That has nothing to do with how Mega works, this is just confirmation bias on your part. I use Chrome already, but it got nothing to do with your browser. The Download limit is dynamic and depends on how much traffic they have for your IP range. One day it can be as high as 10 GB and the other day it can be 2 or 3. The down time also depends on this, sometimes it's a couple of minutes, sometimes its several hours.
Works differently for me. I can't download past certain sizes on firefox, as in I get a pop up saying I am not allowed and to download the mega add on. I go to chrome 30 seconds later, download a 4 gig file, no warnings. Course, I usually get my warning that I have downloaded too much between 4 and 5 gigs on chrome. I can download chain smaller files on firefox, just not single big files. Like a few days ago I downloaded 3.5 gigs between 4 files on firefox without a hitch.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I sucumbed to paying on mega, just cause of this damn site and my 100GB+ game folder of F95zone games. It became a hassle with the limits after awhile.

Jul 23, 2017
so anyone found heather event yet or know how to get it?
ok so I found these :
1.You enter the work scene when she is 120+ and have fun with her butt.
2.The husband and his lover(put potion in water)
3.The coming in of lover 2nd act
4.The 3rd coming in of lover (tho it seems a bug is there as well since for a 1sec the one selling you potions pops up and says hello then it cuts to the scene with lover) you can probs get them when you go to work in mornin(tho i got them by saving after each event and loading if I got same or got talking with her)

Reactions: Cirro84 and kzk0987

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
thanks silent fella and kzk097 4 ur explanation @kzk097 wooow seem to have a lot of pervs here deep down south x'Dx'D
the download stoped at 545 mb !! 4 2h and 32mins

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
ok so I found these :
1.You enter the work scene when she is 120+ and have fun with her butt.
2.The husband and his lover(put potion in water)
3.The coming in of lover 2nd act
4.The 3rd coming in of lover (tho it seems a bug is there as well since for a 1sec the one selling you potions pops up and says hello then it cuts to the scene with lover) you can probs get them when you go to work in mornin(tho i got them by saving after each event and loading if I got same or got talking with her)
The scene listed as #4 is the new one. I'm looking at the images from the archive.rpa file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's hope a patch fixing bugged scenes like this and the new gas potion one doesn't take too long to come out.

Reactions: Cirro84

BDI123

May 23, 2017
What in the hell is up with this MEGA crap? I tried to download the latest with it and it asked me to download a MEGA app. I did and rebooted my computer afterwards, but still am being told to download the same app. After installing the first one I wound up with a request to install a movie program which i did not want.How can I get around this?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes