wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What in the hell is up with this MEGA crap? I tried to download the latest with it and it asked me to download a MEGA app. I did and rebooted my computer afterwards, but still am being told to download the same app. After installing the first one I wound up with a request to install a movie program which i did not want.How can I get around this?
Are you using firefox? i had the same problem and I was able to download the game with opera and chrome

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
If you're using the Mega desktop app, you can also copy the link and add it directly, this gets around the issue of firefox not recognizing that the app is installed.

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
What do you mean "almost 0 content"....
Shit... after corrupting Mom and Sister up to 240 and getting a lot of different scenes for going into the bathroom and masturbating....
Then I went to the Church, after getting the nun corrupted enough, I got the Nun to suck my cock in a few scenes
Then I went to Megan and got some good cow scenes from her...
then Megan's Daughter the Nurse.... I got her to jerk me off and also got to grope her ass while she is in front of her boyfriend...

For a first Demo... shit this has some really Good Content....
Yes... the English for this is horrendous but still playable

Oh...yes.. I used the Renpy Cheat...
shift "O"
then
money = XX (really do not need it yet if using the potions cheat)
potions = XX
my console comman not appear O: how to fix that

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Seems that subway scene using gas and looking girls in front is bugged, instead it shows tennis scene.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
I found a bug :( When u r at the morning in the girls car (Subway) n u talk to the girls in the front of u,comes the scene with ur cousins n sister up from the tennis court,n sadley not the scene where they show they breasts :(.For the Subway car did u need the gas potion.:p

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Subway Fixed file
I made the mistake of assigning a subway scene.
Please receive this file and overwrite it in the game folder, it will be modified.
Ty for the sub fix now wait for the Heather scene fix

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
how do i trigger heather's scene at the subway? if its just ramdom, im pretty unlucky
bro there is no Heather scene in the sub what happen in the sub is a gas bomb scene Heather scene is bug and happen in the work but we need to wait for the bugfix

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
That has nothing to do with how Mega works, this is just confirmation bias on your part. I use Chrome already, but it got nothing to do with your browser. The Download limit is dynamic and depends on how much traffic they have for your IP range.
If you don't use Chrome, and the file size is more than something around 1,5 Go, mega will tell you that your browser can't handle it and that you need to use either their downloader or Chrome ; in fact they mean "Chromium" (the engine), so it will works fine if you use Opera.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the bandwidth. I know it, I just downloaded, without problem and in a single go, a 2 Go file with Opera, less than one minute after they tell me that Cyberfox can't handle it.

Now, the fact is that few days ago nobody had problem to download very big files with Firefox or Cyberfox. So it's just mega which try to enforce the use of their downloader and so subscription to their service. As long as you can still download with Chrome/Opera, I have nothing against it, I understand that they need money to run their useful hosting service and try to get it.

Edit: Now that it's said and explained, this should close the case, no more "bias confirmation" needed, right ? So, lets talk about the game.

Reactions: bernthal

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
If you don't use Chrome, and the file size is more than something around 1,5 Go, mega will tell you that your browser can't handle it and that you need to use either their downloader or Chrome ; in fact they mean "Chromium" (the engine), so it will works fine if you use Opera.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the bandwidth. I know it, I just downloaded, without problem and in a single go, a 2 Go file with Opera, less than one minute after they tell me that Cyberfox can't handle it.

Now, the fact is that few days ago nobody had problem to download very big files with Firefox or Cyberfox. So it's just mega which try to enforce the use of their downloader and so subscription to their service. As long as you can still download with Chrome/Opera, I have nothing against it, I understand that they need money to run their useful hosting service and try to get it.

Edit: Now that it's said and explained, this should close the case, no more "bias confirmation" needed, right ? So, lets talk about the game.
I didn't know that was the case, sorry. Honestly I haven't used any browser but Chrome for many years. There is a unrelated issue with Mega where they put a download limit for each IP, which varies depending on how much bandwidth is avaliable for that region. When the download limit is exceeded you have to wait I thought that was what was happening, because it was happening to me as well. Only downloaded the game because I changed my IP through Cyberghost a few times and used the MegaSync app (so my progress isn't lost by closing and opening it again).
So Mega has even more limitations for people using some browsers, duly noted.
How do i work in school?
Use the computer on the main character's room and browse the web. You'll learn that the school is hiring. Go there, talk to the principal, she will not accept you. Corrupt Mrs. Simpson (I don't remember to what numbers exactly, but it takes a while) and ask her to help persuading the principal.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes